ADVERTISEMENT

What Gamecock does Stogner remind you of?

usc_nc

Jul 26, 2005
I have been too busy in the new year to track it down. Work and COVID have me swamped.
Has anyone compared height weight speed and results?

When I saw this thread, I was going to say *in before anyone compares him to Gronk or something silly like that... It appears I was too late.

guy has 600 yards and 8 td's in 3 years, in a pass heavy offense against terrible D's, and we have people wanting to compare him to one of the best TE's to ever play football.

Reactions: Jon Snow
When I saw this thread, I was going to say *in before anyone compares him to Gronk or something silly like that... It appears I was too late.

guy has 600 yards and 8 td's in 3 years, in a pass heavy offense against terrible D's, and we have people wanting to compare him to one of the best TE's to ever play football.
I guess you missed where I said body type. Then stated hopefully he has that kind of impact. Really not saying he is great.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
I guess you missed where I said body type. Then stated hopefully he has that kind of impact. Really not saying he is great.
I'm just messing with you. If it wasn't you, it would be someone else making this comparison on here. We literally had someone comparing Jason freaking Brown to Patrick Mahomes on here.

Reactions: CockFamily6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT