ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to all the Taters on this board

You ever stay up for a late game you were certain your team would win only to be let down? Hard to sleep. They are catching up now.

Actually, the very first three FaceBook posts I read this morning were taters hating on SC fans. The first thing they think of when losing is to try to abuse us. LOL. But other fans are classless.

Reactions: okccock
They are supporting our USC women’s basketball team since they support the state of South Carolina (just like they said we should support Clemson since they are also from the state of South Carolina).

Reactions: bucketdad
JDishnell is still hanging around blowing clem's jock every chance.

Kinda like the female qb from tater tech blew the 2nd half of the game... don't underestimate the burden of playing and living with a menstrual cycle.. if only the game were a week earlier

Reactions: PC31
Actually I think they are all on Facebook today telling us how sorry Carolina is. When you get beat, attack your rival I guess. Whiners and butt-hurt losers.

Actually I think they are all on Facebook today telling us how sorry Carolina is. When you get beat, attack your rival I guess. Whiners and butt-hurt losers.
My FB has been wonderfully void of orange today. There were a few obligatory "always a tiger" posts immediately after the game. But not a peep at all today.

Order has been restored for at least 365 days. I will enjoy it.

Mashed taters don’t travel well...take awhile to get back to ‘dem hills’.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT