ADVERTISEMENT

What has disappointed you the most in the Muschamp era ..

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
I was was one of the doom and gloom guys that thought this hire was a disaster from the start but I feel like we gave this guy the benefit of a doubt . What area are you most disappointed in :

1. Recruiting
2. Player Development
3. Conditioning
4. Gameday coaching
5. Coaching Hires
6. Offensive Identity
7. Defensive Gameplanning

Etc etc etc .... just interested what everyone’s take is

I was was one of the doom and gloom guys that thought this hire was a disaster from the start but I feel like we gave this guy the benefit of a doubt . What area are you most disappointed in :

1. Recruiting
2. Player Development
3. Conditioning
4. Gameday coaching
5. Coaching Hires
6. Offensive Identity

Behavior of the fans on this board.

Players on those teams got drafted. Not sure they were inferior
They definitely weren't inferior the day we played them, lol. But if you look at recruiting rankings they were "presumably" inferior like I posted. I guess I was just referring to talent wise based on rankings. Anyway, that's what I'm most disappointed with in the Muschamp era.

There is very little concept of "team" in our players. I have often thought that selling "NFL-ready" so hard in recruiting is not conducive to a team environment. I think they want to do well, but mostly for individual reasons. UVA and App. St kicked our ass because they play as a team.

That he didn’t learn a DAMN thing from his time as coach at Florida. I’ve never liked the hire from the get go but thought he might have learned his lesson in regards to the offensive side of the ball after the shit show that he was in charge of at Florida. He hasn’t learned a damn thing from it and is the main reason why we are now the 6th best team in the SEC East. Thanks Coach, appreciate it.

That he didn’t learn a DAMN thing from his time as coach at Florida. I’ve never liked the hire from the get go but thought he might have learned his lesson in regards to the offensive side of the ball after the shit show that he was in charge of at Florida. He hasn’t learned a damn thing from it and is the main reason why we are now the 6th best team in the SEC East. Thanks Coach, appreciate it.
yea, he thinks the offense is where it should be which is probably why he hired bobo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i love when people say stuff like this like champ is really stupid enough to think his offense is just fine and another is that he stops the offensive coordinator from producing a good offense.. you guys cant be serious...and yes i know that it is still an issue but not because of the stupid ass reasons given

It’s all related to 5. His poor staff selections are responsible for all of the rest.

Reactions: pettyw

1. Recruiting
2. Player Development
3. Conditioning
4. Gameday coaching
5. Coaching Hires
6. Offensive Identity

"W"s #1, and #2, last season's record (yes, we had a hard schedule and he knew that when he took the job).

The thing that bothers me the most is the clear drop in intensity from the 1st quarter to the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Brace1

1. Recruiting
2. Player Development
3. Conditioning
4. Gameday coaching
5. Coaching Hires
6. Offensive Identity

1,2,4,6 &7

For me it’s a few things. But the most aggravating is the injuries and they way they seem to lie about them. You know player X is hurt but he says they aren’t. And player Y was healthy and 30 min before game time he’s out. Oh, and half the starters get injured during the year.

For as good as Muschamp explains the game and as much as he preaches preparation and hard work, it has become the norm for us to look totally unprepared. It's one thing to simply be outmanned talent-wise, but you can at least be prepared. We often look like we've spent the entire week preparing for a different opponent than the one we were playing.

yea, he thinks the offense is where it should be which is probably why he hired bobo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i love when people say stuff like this like champ is really stupid enough to think his offense is just fine and another is that he stops the offensive coordinator from producing a good offense.. you guys cant be serious...and yes i know that it is still an issue but not because of the stupid ass reasons given

I’m dead serious. He’s been a head coach for 8 years and the only consistent part of his offenses is that they have been mediocre at best. I said nothing wrong in my post. He hasn’t learned his lesson and who the hell knows if things will change with ANOTHER (I mean the 6th OC is the charm, right?) change at the top of the offensive side of the ball. 8 years of mediocre to bad results on the offense say it’ll be “same old same old” for your buddy Muschamp this year. You’re not very smart there “fatboy01” are ya?

Reactions: Brace1 and ddw1263
When he was hired, I had zero expectations because I watched him at Florida. His teams were woefully unprepared there and played zero offense. Florida is perhaps the top job in the SEC. in other words, it’s been about what I expected. Having said that, the two biggest disappointments are such terrible tackling on defense and recruiting. Neither met my limited expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT