ADVERTISEMENT

What impressed me about Bentley today....

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
For one of the first times in his career he showed poise in the pocket. Even when it appeared to collapse he hung in there and made some great throws.

Hopefully this is the beginning of some great play from Bentley down the stretch.

Agreed. This might get overlooked too, but Jake had completions to ten different receivers today. Spreading the ball around and not locking in on one or two guys is certainly a good sign of improvement for him.

I hope his play is the start of something big.....I hope.

Like you I am cautiously optimistic. I saw some things today I have not seen. If it continues we will play well regardless of opponent. Looking forward to the stretch run. If we win next Saturday look out.....

Gotta give some love to the OL too.

Agreed. Great pass blocking and regardless of RB there were holes.

Hope Williams is OK and the coaching staff realizes he is our best RB....provided he is healthy. Denson and Turner provided some big time relief. Feel bad for Dowdle. He just cannot stay on the field.

For one of the first times in his career he showed poise in the pocket. Even when it appeared to collapse he hung in there and made some great throws.

Hopefully this is the beginning of some great play from Bentley down the stretch.

He put that one ball in the receivers hands in the endzone. It was a thing of beauty even though the receiver dropped the ball with two hands on it. Perfect t pass though

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
He put that one ball in the receivers hands in the endzone. It was a thing of beauty even though the receiver dropped the ball with two hands on it. Perfect t pass though

Agreed. It was a great throw. Jake also had the pressure of knowing the offense had to produce while the defense was giving up 600 yards. He answered the call today. He does this against Florida and we have a legitimate shot against Moo U

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT