ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite song of all time?

Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix but my all time favorite version is the Stevie Ray Vaughn cover . First song I literally had to pull my car over on the side of the road and listen to first time I heard it . Absolute masterpiece.

Reactions: Gaimcock
The Star Spangled Banner.
giphy.gif

Like that Queen song. This one too:

Can't do this without an ABBA song:

David Lee Roth:

Yes sir !!! I danced (or attempted to) this song at my wedding . Greatest instrumental cover of all time . This song and “Life without you” get me every time . As you probably know , this studio track was previously unreleased until after the crash . Can you imagine what Jimmy V and the guys were feeling when they found this track in the archives . Jeezz.. can’t imagine .

I don't know if it's my favorite of all time, but I really like Springsteen by Eric Church. I think the song speaks to this topic because the music that sticks with us usually reminds us of a particular time in our life.

Hotel California and Sweet Home Alabama are two I never get tired of.

Probably Simple Man but my grandsons have turned me on to this new band Whiskey Myers and everything they have is good. They got this song, broken window serenade that’s up there for me. Hard to find new music like that old outlaw country anymore.
I had never heard of them, but wow, they are really good, thanks!

Reactions: SoutternFriedCock
Probably Simple Man but my grandsons have turned me on to this new band Whiskey Myers and everything they have is good. They got this song, broken window serenade that’s up there for me. Hard to find new music like that old outlaw country anymore.
One is hard to choose, but Simple Man is definitely in the top 3.

Reactions: SoutternFriedCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT