ADVERTISEMENT

What it will take to beat Clemson

So the team with the most points in the end wins? Is that what your saying. So you’re telling me we have a chance! We landed on the moon!

No, I'm saying the team that doesn't have the least amount of points has a 66.6% chance of winning 150% of the time. Big difference.

If you have infinite books, and you remove one, how many books do you have? How many do you have if you add one?

Can God make a rock too heavy for him to lift?

I’m not saying it’s impossible, mainly because it’s college football and anything can happen. But, USC would need to get 3 to 4 turnovers, while not committing any. Clemson is averaging 45 points a game while allowing 10 points a game, and most of those points allowed were in garbage time after the game was out of hand. With 3 or 4 turnovers, I still see Clemson realistically scoring between 20-30 points. USC would need a big play or 2 on special teams and maybe a defensive score to make it interesting.
However, no Edwards on the perimeter is a HUGE loss, and a less than 100% RB stable doesn’t help either. Their best bet is to play Joyner the entire game as a running QB, try to spread the defense out by throwing screens, and use Markway as a primary target consistently to make Venables dial back the LB and S blitzes.
If they stick too that offensive game plan, with defense getting the turnovers, and special teams luck, it COULD happen. But that’s a lot of pieces that need to fall into place for a 4 quarter game.

LOL Do you think those thugs will really do that Taunting Walk again? They call it a Victory Walk. But how do they know before the game they are going to win? All it is is being thugs and taunting fans. They should call it the Taunting Walk.
Actually they call it the Walk of Champions but eh, who really cares?

Ya'll are making this too complicated. All we gotta do is switch uniforms with them. They're too stupid to know the difference and I'm sure it would be a relief to not have to wear that ugly azz orange anyway. Problem solved.

Bruh. It ain't gonna' happen. I just hope we don't see worse than 63-17, although I don't see this pitiful offense being able to put up 17. To answer the question though, God Almighty Himself would have to come down and take over at QB and He would have to put in the Holy Spirit at receiver/s to be able to pull it off. I have always heard God was a Gamecock though, so who knows!??!

If you put the batteries in socks they don't bruise as easily.

Just saying if we don't score over 24 points, no way we win. If they score over 28 points, no way we win. If we want a chance we have to score more than 24, or hold them to less than 28. Less than 28 includes #'s that are less than 24, and more than 24 includes numbers that are more than 28.
They've only been held to 20+ points twice this whole season, and those games were played in September. Next two games 40+, and their last 4 games 50+.
Hard to imagine they revert back to scoring in the 20's for this final game.

Bruh. It ain't gonna' happen. I just hope we don't see worse than 63-17, although I don't see this pitiful offense being able to put up 17. To answer the question though, God Almighty Himself would have to come down and take over at QB and He would have to put in the Holy Spirit at receiver/s to be able to pull it off. I have always heard God was a Gamecock though, so who knows!??!
To save time you could have easily said "Divine Intervention" :p

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
When one stands off at a distance and reads all these posts of desperation, it not only becomes sad and worrisome but, the loss of all hope becomes ugly and very scary.

They've only been held to 20+ points twice this whole season, and those games were played in September. Next two games 40+, and their last 4 games 50+.
Hard to imagine they revert back to scoring in the 20's for this final game.

Yeah this isn't a prediction, its what it would take to win.

But if you want a prediction here it is:

I gave us a 15% chance to win by less than 7, 50% chance to lose by more than 21. With Edwards out, who I think is worth 10 points, by some logic I would have to say there's a 15% chance we win by -3, with the summation of probabilities of us losing being 115%

I think the key to victory is that we need to score more points than they do. Obviously our coaches are idiots who can’t seem to grasp this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT