ADVERTISEMENT

What position will OC coach?

lowcountry_cock13

Oct 12, 2017
So we have to replace OL coach and QB coach. 4 total hires to include a LB, DB, OL and QB. OC is former OL coach so I doubt he’s coaching QBs. Anybody have any info on his position. Didn’t think OC usually coached OL

I dont think we are getting Riley why would he be a CO OC? I would never do that if I was him. I think if we were getting Riley, he would be here already.

Reactions: JamesRob
I dont think we are getting Riley why would he be a CO OC? I would never do that if I was him. I think if we were getting Riley, he would be here already.
I believe I saw an article that said Riley wasn't interested, but that was during the Bobo retention. This Bobo situation is about the worst thing that could have happened. Any other good candidates we may have gotten passed. We should never hire another UGA coach, they are getting revenge on us.

Reported That Riley thinks he can get a head job in a year or 2 at worst. Think that’s why Beamer isn’t bringing him on board because he may have to replace him after only a year.

Serious question- Do you give Shaw a shot at QB coach with almost no experience at that coaching spot

I bet he coaches o-line and we hire a ab coach. We may still yet get Garret Riley as qb coach and be co-offensive coordinator. No source just speculation on my part.
We have an OL coach targeted according to reports today.

Garret Riley was never a target... Never contacted or considered.

OC will coach QB's. He's done it at other stops. We're working on hiring Brent Key from GT for OL coach.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT