ADVERTISEMENT

What would a win on Saturday mean?

BeCocky77

Sep 21, 2020
I actually like our chances in this one. It just has the feeling of an unexpected win. Since the LSU game, our fans have all but given up. so we're primed for that whiplash of emotions that would come with a win over A&M. Does a win change your perspective on Muschamp?

It would mean Kellen Mond would have a bad game with at least two turnovers. Both of which would leave us a short field touchdown drive. Nix for Auburn made a couple of critical mistakes and allowed us to overcome an almost 200 yard difference in total offense. We won the game and a lot of people said so what. We won. Now we see so what!

It depends on how we win. If all the breaks go our way like they did against Auburn then it means A&M beat themselves. If we play good football and win a decisive victory I would hope it would be from things like great play calling, adjustments to play calling and personnel as needed, and obvious preparation for the game. Otherwise it would mean A&M just isn’t that good.

So you're saying there's a chance?

I see no problem trying to be optimistic, beats the hell out of feeling that the weekend is a lose everyweek. I mean I'm a Dallas fan as well.. so gotta find some hope some where...

It would mean another item in the “why keep Muschamp” column. In the big picture, a win Saturday could be a loss for the program.

We saw Auburn prison rape LSU. LSU is terrible and we got blown out by them.

Someone did a rundown of LSU’s schedule and LSU has just completed the easiest part of their schedule. They may not win another game. In which case, LSU’s biggest win this year may end up being SC.

I can’t explain how we beat Auburn except to say that Chad Morris kept having Nix throw all game to whoever Horn was covering......potential All American and 1st round draft choice. No one else has been dumb enough to do this.

We’ve never beat TAMU since they joined the SEC . We’ve never really played a competitive game against them . Don’t see Sat being any different. Mond will have a field day . Our defense is trash ... AGAIN . How much does T-Rob make ?!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT