ADVERTISEMENT

When did 107.5 stop being the

Heath maybe able to correct me, but if I'm not mistaken the original team for the afternoon show was Morgan and Brian Custer. Custer was on for a very short time and Heath came in.

While I rarely get to hear Heath anymore, I have never felt he was putting forth any sort of political agenda. Heath is all sports all the time, which I think most fans enjoy.

Yes, it was Morgan and Custer at launch. Heath joined not long after. Custer left. Morgan followed not long after, but Heath and Mike were a team for a while. Obviously, it was great radio.

As far as the political angle, I simply mean when Heath would delved into Michael Sam or the unionization of college players, I wasn't interested. I just didn't listen those days. It's a compliment to Heath that I tuned back in the days he was focused on less politically charged issues, which was most of the time.

Reactions: PC31
Brian Custer, had totally forgotten about that guy!

Pearson, that was the best lunch show I have heard, with the early bowl picks, and some good banter with Mason Dixon! What was he on?

Reactions: Pearson Fowler
I've stated why in other replies and threads. Why don't you tell me why not?
Sorry I don't spend time reading every thread on this board. Bill is just not my cup of tea. I find him annoying. And he talks about his kids as much as Jay does so not sure why no one dogs him for that like they do Jay.

Brian Custer, had totally forgotten about that guy!

Pearson, that was the best lunch show I have heard, with the early bowl picks, and some good banter with Mason Dixon! What was he on?
Thanks! I was having fun, so I’m glad it felt lively on the other side of the radio, too. Haha and nothing, he’s just like that. Has been ever since we met in like 1st grade.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Yes, it was Morgan and Custer at launch. Heath joined not long after. Custer left. Morgan followed not long after, but Heath and Mike were a team for a while. Obviously, it was great radio.

As far as the political angle, I simply mean when Heath would delved into Michael Sam or the unionization of college players, I wasn't interested. I just didn't listen those days. It's a compliment to Heath that I tuned back in the days he was focused on less politically charged issues, which was most of the time.

Totally agree on the politics on Heaths show. He loves getting his digs in on Trump, but always pretends he does not do politics on his show so don't call about it. I do the same as DarkCock. I flip channels and just listen a different day.

Reactions: DarkCock and 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT