ADVERTISEMENT

When you leave the door open the trash (taters) flies in. I haven't seen

When we were kicking their tail, it was like a Big Foot sighting. Supposedly they exist but you cant find them.

You really believe he outschemed 'em?

I believe our DL play was the main difference. We put pressure on qb qnd the ball the previous 2 years but had neither this past season. You can scheme all you want but without the talent to put pressure on the qb, you're in for a world of hurt, as we were last year. Now that may go back to recruiting. I've also noticed no on ever said anything about it, but did we not lose a few schollies due to the violations of several years ago?
I firmly believe we will be much better defensively because of the new talent along the DL. I do believe Hoke will have a positive influence also but find it ridiculous for a coach to be called sorry when he had one year of shoddy defensive play yet also had 2 years of top 15 defenses.

I believe our DL play was the main difference. We put pressure on qb qnd the ball the previous 2 years but had neither this past season. You can scheme all you want but without the talent to put pressure on the qb, you're in for a world of hurt, as we were last year. Now that may go back to recruiting. I've also noticed no on ever said anything about it, but did we not lose a few schollies due to the violations of several years ago?
I firmly believe we will be much better defensively because of the new talent along the DL. I do believe Hoke will have a positive influence also but find it ridiculous for a coach to be called sorry when he had one year of shoddy defensive play yet also had 2 years of top 15 defenses.

To each his own. We'll have to agree to disagree. When there's NFL talent all over the field, like in ward's 1st 2 years, scheming don't much matter, but yet we still showed glaring problems from time to time. Once the superior talent goes away, it's up to the coach to scheme up plans to allow for success. He showed in 2014 just how inept he was at doing just that.

We have supposed gamecock fans that post far worse crap than I have seen from any of the clempson posters.

Reactions: tatertime
We have supposed gamecock fans that post far worse crap than I have seen from any of the clempson posters.

Well, it's okay for us to talk about our own but no sorry low down tater should be allowed to do so on our board. Ever been blacklisted on the suckie apple?

Well, it's okay for us to talk about our own but no sorry low down tater should be allowed to do so on our board. Ever been blacklisted on the suckie apple?

We're all unbanned now. I been posting on the Bad Apple and haven't been able to in 6 years lol.

We got 6 turnovers against them in the 2013 game. The defensive coordinator gets NO credit for that?

I was banned after one "discussion" with tiger44 or something like that.

We got 6 turnovers against them in the 2013 game. The defensive coordinator gets NO credit for that?

Were ALL of those turnovers unforced?? No!! Even the unforced ones...our guys must have been in position & have the presence of mind to get the ball. He certainly gets SOME credit!!

Were ALL of those turnovers unforced?? No!! Even the unforced ones...our guys must have been in position & have the presence of mind to get the ball. He certainly gets SOME credit!!

Maybe a little. Its not hard to jump on a football when it pops loose. Not sure I would chalk that up to Ward coaching presence of mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT