ADVERTISEMENT

Who else was at the USC/Citadel game 25 years ago?

I was there, but after 59-0, 45-0, etc from the recent years, that loss didn't really surprise me. I thought things were different now. We should always remember where we came from...

I'll bet Alabama fans and most all fans of teams, don't speak about or bring up where they were 25 years ago when their team lost an embarrassing game to an inferior team. But I guess some SC fans are the exception.

I was there, but after 59-0, 45-0, etc from the recent years, that loss didn't really surprise me. I thought things were different now. We should always remember where we came from..

You should always "remember where you came from, when you are on top of the mountain.

Bosoxcocks (btw - my iPad autospelled your handle to bosom), you clearly missed my point. In no way was I making excuses about our loss be referencing our past. I'm saying that today's performance is more like our past than the last several years. It's haunting and sobering, but the reality is that our program is at a crossroads.

Bosoxcocks (btw - my iPad autospelled your handle to bosom), you clearly missed my point. In no way was I making excuses about our loss be referencing our past. I'm saying that today's performance is more like our past than the last several years. It's haunting and sobering, but the reality is that our program is at a crossroads.

Didn't miss your point, and never said you were making excuses

My statement stands as it was typed

I'll bet Alabama fans and most all fans of teams, don't speak about or bring up where they were 25 years ago when their team lost an embarrassing game to an inferior team. But I guess some SC fans are the exception.

Good grief man. I started this thread simply as a point of interest. This happened to us 25 years ago. I was there. I was curious who else was present. That is all. Nothing more and nothing less. I seriously doubt that asking that reflects poorly on me as a fan.

Go take a walk, relax, and get some perspective. Better yet: if you see a thread that you think is unnecessary, just don't click on it.

Reactions: king ward
I was. Sitting in Section 305 Row 16. I'm down field level now but I really think I prefer my seats in the upper deck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT