ADVERTISEMENT

Who is worse? Bilas or Walton?

Bilas...he refused to give us props when playing Duke in Greenville...he kept saying South Carolina when the other announcers were calling us Carolina...he chimed in and said Carolina is in Chapel Hill...one of the other announcers said not in Greenville, Carolina is in Columbia...which put him in his place...

Bilas is a PRICK!!!!!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Bill is a dude & an old school dead head

Jay is.....(things my mom said you shouldn’t say).

& somehow Jay is getting worse, but this is what ESPN loves in their tv faces & attention grabbing strategies so I’m sure those suits love that Jay is (things my grandma taught my mom you shouldn’t say).

I can’t stand either one but Walton makes games unwatchable when he is on. 90% of what he says makes no sense we and you can tell those working with him are having a hard time following what he is even saying. He is high as a kite every time he is on and is obnoxious as heck. Cant stand Bill Walton at all.

This isn't even a contest. Jay Bilas is a prick. How can anyone hate on Bill Walton. He's a free spirit. Says and does what he wants.

I love Bill Walton.Every time I watch a game it's like being stoned like in the old days,which I gave up long ago.It's like being stoned without actually being stoned.Great!

His broadcast partner Dave Pasch deserves an Emmy every year for his work with Walton.He's the straight man in a great comic duo.

Two totally different styles. Bilas is extremely knowledgeable, not that Walton isn't. If you're a kid watching or just getting into basketball or whatever, you can actually learn about the game by watching games he's calling. But, I prefer Walton. Most times, he's more entertaining than the game.

I don't have an issue with Bilas. Yea, he is a bit arrogant, but he is the smartest analyst out there. Walton.....I find myself unable to stomach him. I'm not sure if he is high, or if he thinks his act is cute. But it gets old real quick. And then whenever the integrity subject some up in any way, he takes 15 minutes to wax glorious about John Wooden, who probably ran the dirtiest program in history that never drew a sniff from the NCAA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT