ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your most hated Clemson player of all time?

I thought Dylan's performance in Death Valley 2 years ago was about the best any opposing QB ever played there.

He is kind of annoying though.

He did a good job of managing the game that night but that's about it. Stats are misleading when you don't throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield and the opposing D drops 5 easy INTs. The D line for USC deserves the most credit for winning thst game

He did a good job of managing the game that night but that's about it. Stats are misleading when you don't throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield and the opposing D drops 5 easy INTs. The D line for USC deserves the most credit for winning thst game
yep, u beat ureselves again

Did someone hit a nerve? No need for name calling little guy. Us idiot gamecock fans didn't start this thread but while we are on the subject of hated tigers here's one I'd like to hate but he makes me happy and laugh so often it's hard to hate him, Dabo. I mean yeah he had his rant about carolina and he is our rivals coach, but he is very comical on the side lines with his cheerleader jumping around kinda like a funny clown , and his wanting to just be one of the guys instead of a coach. Some of his comments like " Kyle Parker could start in the nfl" are just hilarious . Then there's the fact he let us win 5 out of the last 6 and 6 of last 8 so I struggle to actually hate dabo. How about you clemson fans, do you struggle to like your cheerleader coach?

I have to agree with u buddy. I'm not a dabo fan. That crap u said he does drives me crazy and is embarrassing to Clemson. I get bashed on tnet and called a coot for saying that, but its true.

no one said he was pointing to the sky....point was he was drawing attention to himself.....do i need to show the ones where he does the superman pose and the heisman pose.....that pose he did there was called "show me the money"......i wonder how much of that money hes seen
If u would have read my previous post, u would know that I don't like that crap either. None of it. But there is a difference between doing something once and doing something 13 times and holding it until the camera catches u doing it. Now if he did the "show me the money" thing after he scored, 3 times on the way to the sideline and 5 times on the sideline, then I would compare him to drama queen Thompson.

Whatever Clemsux player says, "we're gonna win the national title this year" before the season starts. Their's always one and no one ever calls him out on it. Of course no one calls the head coach out or anyone else up in tater town for that matter.
Not all clemson fans think like that. If they do they are morons. U can't go by what people say on tnet. Most of them are idiots. I would never predict a national championship until we actually come close to winning one.

If u would have read my previous post, u would know that I don't like that crap either. None of it. But there is a difference between doing something once and doing something 13 times and holding it until the camera catches u doing it. Now if he did the "show me the money" thing after he scored, 3 times on the way to the sideline and 5 times on the sideline, then I would compare him to drama queen Thompson.
oh my bad, i didnt know there was a limit on how many times u do it....obviously tajh wasnt doing it to draw attention to himself....quit trying to trivialize the fact that tajh did it to draw attention to himself as well....heres another photo of mr wonderful....he obviously didnt know the camera was on him right?
attachment.php

no one said he was pointing to the sky....point was he was drawing attention to himself.....do i need to show the ones where he does the superman pose and the heisman pose.....that pose he did there was called "show me the money"......i wonder how much of that money hes seen

Is that supposed to make me mad when u ask how much money tajh has made in the NFL? I'm a realist, not a love everything blind Clemson fan. I said before he graduated he would never be an NFL qb. He doesn't have the skillset. Just cuz he plays for Clemson doesn't mean he's gonna be a hall of fame qb. U might be able to piss off other Clemson fans by saying that, but not me.

oh my bad, i didnt know there was a limit on how many times u do it....obviously tajh wasnt doing it to draw attention to himself....quit trying to trivialize the fact that tajh did it to draw attention to himself as well....heres another photo of mr wonderful....he obviously didnt know the camera was on him right?
attachment.php
Haha. Now your just getting desperate. What is he even doing there? He looks lost. Haha. No one said u can't show emotion out there, moron. I should have known that retard gamecock fans couldnt rationalize this. I can't believe u posted that picture trying to make your point. U might as well have posted a pic of him standing on the sideline. Haha. Moron.

Is that supposed to make me mad when u ask how much money tajh has made in the NFL? I'm a realist, not a love everything blind Clemson fan. I said before he graduated he would never be an NFL qb. He doesn't have the skillset. Just cuz he plays for Clemson doesn't mean he's gonna be a hall of fame qb. U might be able to piss off other Clemson fans by saying that, but not me.
i dont care whether it makes u mad or not, but it obviously touched a nerve or you wouldnt have said anything about it.....you came here to cause problems and that is a fact....i can promise you it will not be long before u are shown the door.....id be real surprised if you were here tomorrow....weekends are when the asshats come out and youre no exception

If a gamecock started this thread on taternet I would simply answer the question, Diane Thompson. It would be Culliver or Swearinger but Thompson gets the nod because the other two guys actually had game. And I definitely wouldn't get butt hurt because a rival fan considered Tajh Boyd his most hated Tiger of all time. I would be surprised though because I think that there are too many more hate able guys to count but if you gave legit examples as to why I probably wouldn't agree but I would at least see where you're coming from.
Nobody here hates Tajh Boyd! LOL

The butthurt is strong with this one.

DT could whoop your ass but he wouldn't. He would turn the other cheek as opposed to me who would turn both your upper cheeks in one blow and kick your low cheeks.

As for most hated tater player, I don't hate on kids. Stupid fans...now that's a different story.

Like I said in my post, nothing wrong with pointing to the sky. I think its great and I wish Clemson players did it. But when u do it 9 times after every good play so u can make sure the camera is on u, that screams "look at me, I'm a special christian cuz I point to the sky". No need for the extra drama and attention he tried to bring to himself. Just point to the sky and move on like everyone else who does that. He's not the only one that points to the sky, but he's the only one that does it until the camera catches it.

Dildo tells kids Jesus wants them to come to clemsux and baptizes players at practice. And you criticize Dylan? What a hypocritical mofo you are. Here's a thought. Hope DeAndre McDaniel beats your daughter to a pulp and walks away scott free.

Haha. Now your just getting desperate. What is he even doing there? He looks lost. Haha. No one said u can't show emotion out there, moron. I should have known that retard gamecock fans couldnt rationalize this. I can't believe u posted that picture trying to make your point. U might as well have posted a pic of him standing on the sideline. Haha. Moron.

You know what he thought...he thought he had an image of Tajhi's Heisman pose after scoring first in 2012.

Maybe you could refresh our memory on how the rest of that game played out?

Every who says ACC sucks forgets how good Virginia Tech was for years, the Matt Ryan years at BC, the Matt Schuab years at UVA, Maryland and Wake had 3-5 good years, the Philip Rivers years, the Julie Peppers years at UNC, etc.

What has been so great about SEC east in recent years? Missouri won it last year despite losing to Indiana out of conference, and their offense was horrible.

Florida could not do anything on offense last couple of years.

Clemson schedule this year ACC schedule features G Tech, Lousville, Notre Dame, Miami, NC State, FSU.

that is hardly easy

What has been so great about SEC east in recent years? Missouri won it last year despite losing to Indiana out of conference, and their offense was horrible.

Florida could not do anything on offense last couple of years.

Clemson schedule this year ACC schedule features G Tech, Lousville, Notre Dame, Miami, NC State, FSU.

that is hardly easy

I love preseason hype as much as anybody.

But you gotta love these tater fans...CU is still undefeated from Feb to July!

Reactions: NetworkX
Sammy Potkins? Taj Ma boyd? Why would we hate players we've never lost to and never will?

I have to agree with u buddy. I'm not a dabo fan. That crap u said he does drives me crazy and is embarrassing to Clemson. I get bashed on tnet and called a coot for saying that, but its true.
You're not a Dabo fan? I bet you haven't been to game in 10 years. Fans like you embarrass Clemson. You get on here and call people idiots LOL you need to look in the mirror.

Reactions: jblanken64

Sometimes, I think Dabo's sideline and interview antics are part of a planned PR/motivation scheme. Then, again, at other times . . . . .

You're not a Dabo fan? I bet you haven't been to game in 10 years. Fans like you embarrass Clemson. You get on here and call people idiots LOL you need to look in the mirror.

Calm down little guy. I didn't say I don't like what he has done with the program, or that he was a bad coach. Im just not a fan of him personally. Its not just Carolina fans that say things about him, its everyone except Clemson fans. It flies with Clemson fans cuz we are winning and its only getting better.

They had a snapper there....yes, a freakin' long snapper....that was a freakin' hot head. Used to take his helmet off (back then it was allowed) & point into the stands. Saw him on TV during a UVa game once do it & he somehow had found a camera. Dude freakin' pointed & winked at the camera! I despised him too!!!! Can't recall if it was the Hatfield era, West era, or early Bowden era though. Dude was a real DB!

I got a feeling, I'm going hate Deshaun Watson and Brent Venerables, the next few years. Hey Coach Spurrier! While you're playing golf and taking your wife on vacations, Dabo is building the best cowtown decade of football, with that upstate team. They coming off a top 5 recruiting class, with another top 10 class on the way. With an excellent coaching staff as well. Plus building a 65 million dollar football operation's center that will rival Alabama's and Oregon's.

They had a snapper there....yes, a freakin' long snapper....that was a freakin' hot head. Used to take his helmet off (back then it was allowed) & point into the stands. Saw him on TV during a UVa game once do it & he somehow had found a camera. Dude freakin' pointed & winked at the camera! I despised him too!!!! Can't recall if it was the Hatfield era, West era, or early Bowden era though. Dude was a real DB!
That's funny stuff but i don't remember him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT