ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your most hated Clemson player of all time?

Calm down little guy. I didn't say I don't like what he has done with the program, or that he was a bad coach. Im just not a fan of him personally. Its not just Carolina fans that say things about him, its everyone except Clemson fans. It flies with Clemson fans cuz we are winning and its only getting better.
Little guy??????? You run back you your mama's den and watch us on here tv. LOL
Little guy now that's funny

That's funny stuff but i don't remember him

I'm sure you're not alone. I mean, who actually ever remembers a snapper?

I guess I was just too observant. I just remember him seeming to be extremely arrogant with the way he would point & wink. Bet the dude had a mirror in his dorm room, & every time he'd pass it, he'd probably point & wink at it.

They had a snapper there....yes, a freakin' long snapper....that was a freakin' hot head. Used to take his helmet off (back then it was allowed) & point into the stands. Saw him on TV during a UVa game once do it & he somehow had found a camera. Dude freakin' pointed & winked at the camera! I despised him too!!!! Can't recall if it was the Hatfield era, West era, or early Bowden era though. Dude was a real DB!
Dude was probably some rich kid from Hammond or Cardinal Newman whose Dad paid big money to reserve him a spot on the team.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Little guy??????? You run back you your mama's den and watch us on here tv. LOL
Little guy now that's funny

I would reply to that if it made any sense. Look little guy, I didn't want to get into a "I go to more games than u pissing contest". That's why I didn't say anything the last time u said something about me not going to games. I have season tickets, I have for a long time. Wow, how cool am I? Haha. Its not like they cost a million dollars a game. Good for u that u go to the games too. Congrats.

I couldn't stand that Brett Favre guy. He was always muddling up my plans to take over college bowl season with my coverage of the National Midget Throwing Competition. That's when I decided that them tiggurz were gonna eat crow for spoiling my dreams. Can't stand 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT