ADVERTISEMENT

Who sold Clem all those tix? Be ashamed!

I guarantee you most of the people who sold those tickets did not know they were going to Clemson fans. It's 2015. They put them up on stubhub or somewhere else online, and they anonymously went to the first person who got them.

I guarantee you most of the people who sold those tickets did not know they were going to Clemson fans. It's 2015. They put them up on stubhub or somewhere else online, and they anonymously went to the first person who got them.
Then don't use stubhub. Post on here or FB and vet the interested buyers.

Absolutely - don't use stubhub! It's VERY inconsiderate to those who pay good money to enjoy our home field and get stuck next to the rivals (not to mention it helps them take over our stadium). Seems like our fans would be more thoughtful and caring than that! It IS shameful when there're so much better ways to sell your tickets!

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Interested buyers? There were plenty of interested buyers, they just happen to be Clemson fans. Can you truly blame ticket holders for trying to make some sort of profit after this terrible season?

Interested buyers? There were plenty of interested buyers, they just happen to be Clemson fans. Can you truly blame ticket holders for trying to make some sort of profit after this terrible season?

Yes I can. Being a fan to me means I am not looking for financial profit. Bad year? it is ok to be pissed, not ok to sell your tickets to our rival. If you are you are a scalper=scum. You can be as witty as you want for a comeback, but you are still wrong.

Reactions: pecock1
It was a DAMN shame! I sit right on the 50 yard line, and pay quite a bit with the seat license, club dues, and ticket prices to do so, but there were 2 in front of us, about 6 right behind us, an 1 sitting right next to me. RIGHT DAMN NEXT TO ME.

This should not be. If they even get tickets from so called Gamecocks, then at best they ought to be on the ramps.
Sad.

That's why I won`t sell to anyone I don't know. I'd rather eat the cost-just as I did today with 2 tix. Couldn't find any gamecock fan to sell OR give to. Would not sell to Clemson.

Way too much Orange-especially on home side. Shame..Shame!!

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Yes, I can. I would forgo any profit in lieu of selling to a clemsux fan. I don't need a new TV that badly.

View from my seat . Pathetic
CU8RjvKXAAIsGVZ.jpg

We can repay the favor in Greenville at the basketball game on December 18th. I'll be there raising hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT