ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't we just fire coaches every year???

Status
Not open for further replies.

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Spurrier is too old and the game has passed him by....

Martin can't win in the SEC and he's not Gregg Marshall...

Holbrook can't get pasted the Regionals to make it to CWS, he not Tanner....

Dawn may lose a game and the perfect season is over, let's fire her before she loses a game...

Sometimes I think you guys are taters who hide under a Carolina handle name...

you tell'em, bro. Just look at how impatient our secret tater fans are with basketball. Hell, we just won our last NCAA tournament game like 35 years ago and here they are asking for an nit bid.

Yawn....and you support whammy and SC football being average. How are your taters going to be in baseball?

Message board posters are not the typical fans. 99% of fans dont worry about some high school kid and where he is going to school. And trash the kid if he dont come to their school. Plus they dont demand a coach be fired at every lose.

Originally posted by hookwrestler:
Yawn....and you support whammy and SC football being average. How are your taters going to be in baseball?
Lets see if you can answer the question without a tater this and tater that comment. I dont think you can do it.

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:

Dawn may lose a game and the perfect season is over, let's fire her before she loses a game...

every time I see a post like this I ask the question "please list for me the names of all the coaches we've fired that DIDN'T richly deserve it?" I've been doing it since Brad Scott was coach and I still have yet to get one response.

Originally posted by CaliCock:

every time I see a post like this I ask the question "please list for me the names of all the coaches we've fired that DIDN'T richly deserve it?" I've been doing it since Brad Scott was coach and I still have yet to get one response.
Coach Carlen, Coach McGuire, Coach Felton, Remembered after the1986 season I ran into Tommy Suggs at a Christmas party and he mention that if Coach JoMo had another season like 1986, he would be canned...

I'm sick and tired hearing you people here wanting to get rid of a good coach...

It's not a matter of who got fired that didn't deserve it, it's about fans overreacting and calling for EVERYONE to be fired, at some point. I recall several posters on here calling for SOS to be fired after the Auburn loss in 2010. Not only would he have NOT "richly" deserved it, we would have missed out on our best 3 year run in football history.

Originally posted by hookwrestler:
I'm willing to give Ward another year... He did have a hand in two of the three 11-2 seasons...

Originally posted by CaliCock:

Coach Carlen, Coach McGuire, Coach Felton, Remembered after the1986 season I ran into Tommy Suggs at a Christmas party and he mention that if Coach JoMo had another season like 1986, he would be canned...

I'm sick and tired hearing you people here wanting to get rid of a good coach...
you just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT