ADVERTISEMENT

Will not say the players name BUT

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
The "First Round NBA prospect" doesn't look like he could score in a pickup game in the Strom Thurmond Gym... IDK who has invaded his body but he is hurting the team.

Reactions: boxedring
He has been awful all during SEC play.
Then again so have a lot of other players.

Clearly not the same player he was in the 1st half of the year. I think he started declining when all this ridiculous NBA talk came out. I don`t understand why our fan base talks about players going pro as soon as they have a few good games, football especially. Why even bring it up? Why do people want to create unnecessary distractions instead of just letting the kids play and see what happens later.

Clearly not the same player he was in the 1st half of the year. I think he started declining when all this ridiculous NBA talk came out. I don`t understand why our fan base talks about players going pro as soon as they have a few good games, football especially. Why even bring it up? Why do people want to create unnecessary distractions instead of just letting the kids play and see what happens later.

You're blaming Carolina fans for his poor play?

Reactions: ddw1263
Shooting 39% from the field, 31% from 3, and 59% from the FT line and avg 13 points a game. I think the NBA scouts gotta be drooling. He will be here all 4 years unless he miraculously learns how to shoot in the offseason.

I think he is hurt. He hasn't been the same since his back spasms, and he does not seem like to kind of kid to use it as an a excuse.

While u people blame the player who is in a slump , do you realize the player MOST to blame for USC's problems, is a starter who can't stay on the floor more than an average of 9 minutes a game in losses

Last edited:
When a player is out, the others have to step it up not look like their lost and wait to the last to actually play. This team has a problem of poor shooting while the other teams they play can't miss an open shot. The coach needs to practice his players in shooting skills over and over till they improve in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT