ADVERTISEMENT

Womens basketball recruit....

mdsalt2004

Jun 1, 2006
Funny story...my better half and i are esting dinner when she gets a text message. It read, we are so happy you are joining our basketball team, we are so excited, yada yada yada. Signed coach Applin. Obviously a wrong # he text to. So we look up who he is and its the head coach of charleston southern. So my better half responds....this is so awesome, not everyday does a 5'2, 47 year old mother of 3 get offered to join a college basketball team. When do I report?? Not a single response back. Lol.

Funny story...my better half and i are esting dinner when she gets a text message. It read, we are so happy you are joining our basketball team, we are so excited, yada yada yada. Signed coach Applin. Obviously a wrong # he text to. So we look up who he is and its the head coach of charleston southern. So my better half responds....this is so awesome, not everyday does a 5'2, 47 year old mother of 3 get offered to join a college basketball team. When do I report?? Not a single response back. Lol.

EXCELLENT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT