ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...cheapest nosebleed seats for game plans will be $275 each!

CavDad62

Sep 9, 2010
Just for my Gamecock Club email. There will be two plans to choose from for Gamecock Club members. Tennessee’s, Georgia, Texas am and plan b for Missouri and auburn

cheapest ticket cost per ticket for each plan will be $275 in the far upper corners of the upper deck...and goes up to over $1000 per ticket if you want the real good seats.

decisions...decisions

Last edited:
Tanner will be on 107.5 at 2:30 today followed by Someone else in the athletic department to discuss the details of the plan.

Last edited:
I wonder what the point cut off is for the first group on the 3 game plan...

Man, that's still $91/ticket for cheap seat. Maybe that's the going rate for a college football game...haven't been in a few years
At that 'rate', they won't have to worry too much about distancing in the stands. I don't see 70k people willing to pay $100/seat....... (maybe I'm wrong)

It will be interesting to see how this goes. Where people end up, if they get 20k people to take the packages and what the experience will be like. The price isn’t out of line considering the prices of the SEC games over that past few seasons so I don’t think that’s going to bother people as much as not having “their” seats.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
It includes the seat donation too. I'd have to look at my info from last season, but I believe it's averaging out to be the same price.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
We opted for the season ticket refund. Donated the Gamecock Club dues so we are still eligible for basketball and baseball tickets for this year. Thought about rolling over to next years tickets but the rest of the family wanted to go refund.

I’ll say this at least the season ticket holder is getting quality games this season. The worst home game is Missouri from a talent standpoint and that’s a decent game. No Coastals, Winthrops and NE Louisiana Techs.
Agree about the schedule.In fact,I think this ten game conference only schedule will be very profitable from TV revenue.Whenever ‘normal season”will be back,the SEC may go to a ten game SEC schedule plus two out of conference.The money will be just too good to overlook.

Agree about the schedule.In fact,I think this ten game conference only schedule will be very profitable from TV revenue.Whenever ‘normal season”will be back,the SEC may go to a ten game SEC schedule plus two out of conference.The money will be just too good to overlook.

I’m fine with one tune up out of conference or small in state school. I agree this could be one of the benefits of the pandemic....coming out of it with a stronger schedule for all teams....

What does my family need to do to get a full refund for this season? They got 35yrs straight in the club, we'd like to take a mulligan and hopefully have a regular season next year.
**My personal opinion- not playing clem

Todd Ellis will sound good broadcasting the games on the radio... I just hope they don't put a mask on Todd while broadcasting... I want him to spit it out the TD's....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT