ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all wanna see a competitor?

Good to see #98 and #7 out there, too.
That had to be one of the best defenses we've ever had.

Is Swearinger playing for the Cardinals again? Or did he get traded?

Our glory days were so short & produced little hardware other than bowl wins & that ugly Hardees Trophy.

I agree that there was enough talent to win more. Much more. Damn, if only we didn't have Whammy, Deke and Botkins calling the shots on defense. Sigh. We sure wouldn't have lost to sucky UT.

That said, five double digit ass kickings delivered to the taters was sublime. I almost forgot they existed. Now, they've metastasized and the urange is everywhere.

Good to see #98 and #7 out there, too.
That had to be one of the best defenses we've ever had.

Is Swearinger playing for the Cardinals again? Or did he get traded?

I think that 2012 defense was the best defense we've ever had. From an eye test at least. 2011 or 2013 could have been better statistically for all I know.

I'd also go as far as to say 2012 was our best team ever. I'm a youngster though.

Reactions: NooNoo
That was a nasty ass defense- sooo glad he is with the Redskins now - I watch Redskin pressers and interviews and I can tell you the coaches and his teammates are real happy he is there and know what kind of a player he is - HTTR

Reactions: cockofdawn
That was a nasty ass defense- sooo glad he is with the Redskins now - I watch Redskin pressers and interviews and I can tell you the coaches and his teammates are real happy he is there and know what kind of a player he is - HTTR
Love him or hate him, Norman also has an Attitude, the Panthers defense missed his "tude" tremendously last year..

I agree that there was enough talent to win more. Much more. Damn, if only we didn't have Whammy, Deke and Botkins calling the shots on defense. Sigh. We sure wouldn't have lost to sucky UT.

That said, five double digit ass kickings delivered to the taters was sublime. I almost forgot they existed. Now, they've metastasized and the urange is everywhere.
The problem with those double digit wins is that they could have been 14-21 points worse (or more) but Spurrier called off the dogs. That should NEVER happen when we play Clemson, we should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS beat them as big as we can. If for nothing else psychological reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT