ADVERTISEMENT

You are right, Rose. Absolutely right.

If howling monkeys are going to blame in losses, you have to give credit in wins.

Fact don't lie. When Satt was running our offense, we beat TAMU, Tennessee, and Clemson. And not just beat them. Tennessee was one of the best offensive performances ever by a Gamecock team, and Clemson was one of the best rivalry wins in history.

So keep SAYING it. It won't change the facts anywhere other than in our howling monkey head.

If howling monkeys are going to blame in losses, you have to give credit in wins.

Fact don't lie. When Satt was running our offense, we beat TAMU, Tennessee, and Clemson. And not just beat them. Tennessee was one of the best offensive performances ever by a Gamecock team, and Clemson was one of the best rivalry wins in history.

So keep SAYING it. It won't change the facts anywhere other than in our howling monkey head.

Satterfield wasn't running our offense against tenn or clemson. We waited till the end of the year to make it official.

You can keep crying about whatever pretend world you want to live in.

I am glad that loser is gone.

Reactions: gamecock stock
No way she actually believes what she's arguing right now, right?

At this point, I don't think she really believes much of what she's typing. Especially not this thread. No one could look at the path of destruction Satterfield has left in his wake and actually be defending him.

She's just trolling.

Oh, I gave your post a like on this one just for the "other" troll who melts down about those.

Then your "glad" has company. So is Clemson. So is TAMU. So is Tennessee. Especially Tennessee. LOL

Where did that amazing phantom playcaller go for the bowl? Idiotic. Moronic. Just plain stupid.

But go ahead and be "glad". Plenty of time for that this bowl season. Just shows who you and the other narcissistic aholes really are. So obsessed with hate for Beamer and his staff that you would rather the team tank than admit you are wrong.

Then your "glad" has company. So is Clemson. So is TAMU. So is Tennessee. Especially Tennessee. LOL

Where did that amazing phantom playcaller go for the bowl? Idiotic. Moronic. Just plain stupid.

But go ahead and be "glad". Plenty of time for that this bowl season. Just shows who you and the other narcissistic aholes really are. So obsessed with hate for Beamer and his staff that you would rather the team tank than admit you are wrong.

Clemson and tennesse fans WISHED that we kept Satterfield.

I'll look to the current support Satterfield is getting to judge how "wrong" we are to judge him.

And my favorite so far:

Satterfield just gets so much respect, wherever he goes.

LOL

What about this year is "better off" than last year?

Rattlers play, for starters.

But the fact that you went back several days and half way down the front page of threads to dig up something to cry about tells me it's a half hearted whine, and you're just looking for attention.

Seems to be you reason for living.

Reactions: uscwatson21
And yeah, I did it on purpose. I knew you were waiting on it and would respond immediately.

How is that for pathetic?

images

I don't have to cry when I am right. As usual.

8 wins > 5 wins
71st > 81st
378 ypg > 363 ypg
32 ppg > 26 ppg
Going to a bowl > Not going to a bowl

When any of that changes, let me know. LOL

8 wins > 5 wins
71st > 81st
378 ypg > 363 ypg
32 ppg > 26 ppg

Lol

It makes me happy to see you STILL so torn up over that loser Satterfield being shown the door.

Loggains may be bad, but he's better than your husband ever was.

But, good night little troll. You'll have to cry to someone else for attention. Even though we both know my attention is what you live for.

But thanks for the laugh.

I'm just gloating because I was correct. As usual. Small silver lining to a shitty season. You f'ed around. You found out.

Like I said, let me know when any of these change.

8 wins > 5 wins
71st > 81st
378 ypg > 363 ypg
32 ppg > 26 ppg

And I definitely DON'T live for your attention. I would be perfectly happy if you NEVER responded to anything I posted ever again. Zero chance of that happening. You wait on the edge of your seat for everything I post.

Last edited:
And I definitely DON'T live for your attention. I would be perfectly happy if you NEVER responded to anything I posted ever again. Zero chance of that happening. You wait on the edge of your seat for everything I post.

Lmao, you don't want my attention? An odd assertion after you admit to digging up old posts and replying to me just to try and get a response.

Kind of a creepy stalker way to say you don't want my attention.

Keep crying about Satterfield too, little troll. I'll oblige your need for attention by continuing to laugh at you.

8 wins > 5 wins
71st > 81st
378 ypg > 363 ypg
32 ppg > 26 ppg

So now you’re a Satterfield fan and not a Beamer fan?

Like I said, tater123, I would be completely happy if you NEVER, EVER responded to anything I ever posted again.

But you can't do it. Because you are a tater troll that lives for my every post. LOL

So now you’re a Satterfield fan and not a Beamer fan?

I'm a Carolina fan first. A Beamer fan second. Sad that fans ran off his OC and forced him into a scramble for a project OC.

I'm a fan of being right. And I was right. And I am right. This year was a step back for the offense, just like I said it would be.

FACT. Maybe people will learn a lesson, but I doubt it.

Like I said, tater123, I would be completely happy if you NEVER, EVER responded to anything I ever posted again.

But you can't do it. Because you are a tater troll that lives for my every post. LOL

Is that why you dig through old posts, revive old debates and ask me direct questions? Because you're hoping I won't respond?

Kind of a creepy stalker way to say you don't want my attention.

Keep crying, little troll.

Like I said, please feel free to NEVER EVER respond to me again. EVER. Never quote me. Never post in one of MY threads like this one.

You can't do it. 100% fact. Wait and see.

Like I said, please feel free to NEVER EVER respond to me again. EVER. Never quote me. Never post in one of MY threads like this one.

You can't do it. 100% fact. Wait and see.

Lmao

You literally say this while responding to me.

And I bet you don't even get why that is so funny.

I'm a Carolina fan first. A Beamer fan second. Sad that fans ran off his OC and forced him into a scramble for a project OC.

I'm a fan of being right. And I was right. And I am right. This year was a step back for the offense, just like I said it would be.

FACT. Maybe people will learn a lesson, but I doubt it.

lol at you claiming to be right because Beamer made an even worse hire than Satterfield.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
Sad that fans ran off his OC and forced him into a scramble for a project OC.

It is hysterical to me that someone would convince themselves that posters on a MESSAGE BOARD "forced" the head football coach of a major university to fire a coordinator, and "scramble" for a new hire.

The level of delusions there is baffling.

Reactions: uscwatson21
It is hysterical to me that someone would convince themselves that posters on a MESSAGE BOARD "forced" the head football coach of a major university to fire a coordinator, and "scramble" for a new hire.

The level of delusions there is baffling.

Especially when we didn’t even fire Satterfield.

We, fans, did NOT run off Satterfield. All it took for Beamer is to observe the playing field and then read the stats. It would be nice for us fans to have the power. We could then save Beamer from making mistakes, and do so for a lot less than $6 million/year.

Reactions: Lurker123
We, fans, did NOT run off Satterfield. All it took for Beamer is to observe the playing field and then read the stats. It would be nice for us fans to have the power. We could then save Beamer from making mistakes, and do so for a lot less than $6 million/year.

This is one of those times that you start to type a rebuttal to some asinine claim, and then you realize that the claim is so entirely asinine, that you're not even sure where to begin.

Fans on message boards FORCING a coach to fir a coordinator?

I don't think I have the words to express how ridiculous this is.

Lack of fan support made it an easy choice when Beamer tried to retain him.

Loggains might work out, maybe not, but it's going to take time.

You are an idiot and a liar.

I NEVER claimed that Beamer was "forced" to "fire" anybody, much less fans on a message board. Your little tater tot brain just made that up. I said he was "forced" to scramble for a new OC when Satt bailed, partly because of lack of support from stupid fans.

F'ed around and found out. That's you. Exactly like I said it would go down. LOL

You are an idiot. I never claimed that Beamer was "forced" to "fire" anybody. I said he was "forced" to scramble for a new OC when Satt bailed, partly because of lack of support from stupid fans.

F'ed around and found out. That's you. Exactly like I said it would go down. LOL

Its okay, we're used to the backtracking.

You'll pretend your exact quote:
"Sad that fans ran off his OC"
Didn't really mean that fans had the power to make decisions for Beamer.

I'll just keep laughing that you're moronic enough to think fans had anything to do with it.

I'll also keep laughing that you're STILL arguing between who's better between the two OC's, completely missing the entire point.

No, "Sad that fans ran off his OC" didn't mean Beamer "fired" him because of "fans". He got another offer, and shitty fan support made his choice easy despite Beamer trying to keep him. Thamel stated publicly that we tried to keep him. Low mentioned the fan criticism called out our fans for their non-sense. Publicly. Not a good look when national media figures and calling you out.

Then shit got real and went down EXACTLY like I said it would.

You are an idiot and a liar.

I NEVER claimed that Beamer was "forced" to "fire" anybody, much less fans on a message board. Your little tater tot brain just made that up. I said he was "forced" to scramble for a new OC when Satt bailed, partly because of lack of support from stupid fans.

So why didn’t better coaches want to work under Beamer?

Why was Loggains the best Beamer could do?

No, "Sad that fans ran off his OC" didn't mean Beamer "fired" him because of "fans".

Yeah, called it.

It's okay, we're used to the backtracking.

You'll pretend your exact quote:
"Sad that fans ran off his OC"
Didn't really mean that fans had the power to make decisions for Beamer.

I'll just keep laughing that you're moronic enough to think fans had anything to do with it.

I'll also keep laughing that you're STILL arguing between who's better between the two OC's, completely missing the entire point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT