ADVERTISEMENT

You are right, Rose. Absolutely right.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
879kw0.jpg

If beating Clemson, Tennessee and TAMU is stupid, then so be it.

And yeah, I thought we would be better. Howling monkeys told me we got an upgrade.

How did that work out, howling monkey?

If beating Clemson, Tennessee and TAMU is stupid, then so be it.

And yeah, I thought we would be better. Howling monkeys told me we got an upgrade.

How did that work out, howling monkey?

Lmao, you'll cling to those two fluke games until the end, won't you?

But that's okay. Seeing you melt down, week after week. You know what's coming. You know you were wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't lose your head so easily.

But I think you should go the Nebraska site and offer to take Satterfield back. That should be worth a laugh or two.

And while you're at it, take a look at the offensive rankings of us and Nebraska. You might be surprised.

Last edited:
Lmao, you'll cling to those two fluke games until the end, won't you?

But that's okay. Seeing you melt down, week after week. You know what's coming. You know you were wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't lose your head so easily.

But I think you should go the Nebraska site and offer to take Satterfield back. That should be worth a laugh or two.
guy is a clem troll. No one is that stupid. Here are some of that lil bits post

"Got that first down twice. Thanks refs"

"Cheatin ass refs"

"3 points for Clemson. Thanks refs"

"Cheatin' F'ing refs"

"Cheatin' f'ing refs. Where's our house idiot that thanks the refs all the time"

"So the refs retroactively gave them a first down? Yeah, thanks refs"

These are his posts.

In his pea mind the refs are always "against USC".
He is a clem fan or has very little intelligence and ruins our board with his bs.

You've been hanging out on the Nebraska site stalking our old OC?

Really?

Lmao

Didn't even read the link, did you? It's a thread from THIS board.

Your pathetic deflection bombed as badly as your OP.

Hysterical.

Last edited:
Only sunshine pumpers like yourself tried to argue Loggains was an upgrade. Everyone with a bit of sense knew it was a bad hire back in December.
Nailed it. And then Beamer got on his soap box and talked about how the fans that were pissed about the hire needed to be greatful and not forget about how $hitty we were under Muschamp. Now we’re $hitty again.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Only sunshine pumpers like yourself tried to argue Loggains was an upgrade. Everyone with a bit of sense knew it was a bad hire back in December.

Oh no no no no, liar. I NEVER SAID he was an upgrade. In fact, I said if we ran off Satterfield, the best we would do was a retread that would be another project. And that is EXACTLY what happened.

The UPGRADE comment came from your idiot tater buddy tater123. Along with the idiotic notion that we would be letting our phenomenal DC go.

"We've obviously upgraded at OC, I'm curious to see what moves he makes on the defensive side, and maybe at OL." -tater123

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...of-hc-shane-beamer.383150/page-5#post-6161565

Nailed it. And then Beamer got on his soap box and talked about how the fans that were pissed about the hire needed to be greatful and not forget about how $hitty we were under Muschamp. Now we’re $hitty again.

Wrong. I said EXACTLY the opposite. I warned the howling monkeys that if they ran off Satterfield, that we would end up EXACTLY where we are today. One idiot even said his dog would be better than Satt. Maybe his dog should start posting. Definitely the smarter of the two.

But when you have senior ESPN writers telling the entire world that we are "nonsense" fanbase that treats their coaches unfairly, you do it to yourself. Who would want the OC job after that? Makes for a hard "fit". Coaching circles are tight and they talk.

FAFO. We found out.

So now you're a bigger Satterfield fan than Beamer fan?

I don't give a crap what Satterfield does going forward, unless he is back on our staff. Only some of our insane nutjob fans are still stalking him.

The point is Beamer isn't to blame. We need more money, and we need a better culture in the fanbase and in the media. Fragile whiny fans that fold at the first sign of adversity and want to fire everybody and a local media that thrives off a negativity aimed at USC will never help us. And it's been that way for a while. And when national ESPN writers are calling out your fanbase, that is never good.

I mean, we had idiots talking about how Clayton White needed to "save" his job. He could probably walk tomorrow for a better job. Hopefully Beamer can convince him to stay. We better roll out the cash to get him to stay. Hell of a coach that NEVER EVER deserved to have his job called into question.

Last edited:
I don't give a crap what Satterfield does going forward, unless he is back on our staff. Only some of our insane nutjob fans are still stalking him.

The point is Beamer isn't to blame. We need more money, and we need a better culture in the fanbase and in the media. Fragile whiney fans fold at the first sign of adversity and want to fire everybody and a local media that thrives off a negativity aimed at USC will never help us. And it's been that way for a while. And when national ESPN writers are calling out your fanbase, that is never good.

I mean, we had idiots talking about how Clayton White needed to "save" his job. He could probably walk tomorrow for a better job. Hopefully Beamer can convince him to stay. We better roll out the cash to get him to stay. Hell of a coach that NEVER EVER deserved to have his job called into question.

lol Beamer isn't to blame when he's the one who literally hired loggains and paid him $1 million a year?

lol Beamer isn't to blame when he's the one who literally hired loggains and paid him $1 million a year?

That was our "best fit". The best he could get that would be willing to deal with negatives that come with being the OC as South Carolina. Toughest conference in the nation. Bottom third in talent and nil. Nut jobs in the fanbase that even ESPN writers call "nonsense". Media and pseudo-media that constantly undermine the program. Even having your family harassed.

Total mess that needs a good cleansing before anything will change.

Oh no no no no, liar. I NEVER SAID he was an upgrade. In fact, I said if we ran off Satterfield, the best we would do was a retread that would be another project. And that is EXACTLY what happened.

The UPGRADE comment came from your idiot tater buddy tater123. Along with the idiotic notion that we would be letting our phenomenal DC go.

"We've obviously upgraded at OC, I'm curious to see what moves he makes on the defensive side, and maybe at OL." -tater123

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...of-hc-shane-beamer.383150/page-5#post-6161565

Lmao, you didn't look at the offensive stats, did you?

Loggains, with all the OL and WR injuries finished ranked about 30 spots higher than Satterfield in ypg, and almost 50 spots higher in ppg. And that's while playing real defenses in the SEC. But you think it's "idiotic" to call that an improvement? Typical.

Face it, Satterfield sucks. And no matter how bad Loggains is, he's still better.

The real question, is why Beamer is getting a pass for these two hires. One of the reasons for hiring him was that he was a "ceo" who could make good hires. What happened to that?

Last edited:
LMAO. You are an idiot. Nebraska has NOTHING on offense. They were a 4 win team last year that lost it's best player on offense. They are starting completely over, while Loggains was handed an offense on the rise.

THIS YEAR, AT SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT SATTERFIELD we scored fewer points. Had fewer yards per game. Won 3 less games. Lost to TAMU. Lost to Tennessee. Lost to Clemson. And didn't make a bowl.

Only a complete moron would think that is "better". LOL

LMAO. You are an idiot. Nebraska has NOTHING on offense. They were a 4 win team last year that lost it's best player on offense. They are starting completely over, while Loggains was handed an offense on the rise.

THIS YEAR, AT SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT SATTERFIELD we scored fewer points. Had fewer yards per game. Won 3 less games. Lost to TAMU. Lost to Tennessee. Lost to Clemson. And didn't make a bowl.

Only a complete moron would think that is "better". LOL

Lmao

Loggains, with all the OL and WR injuries finished ranked about 30 spots higher than Satterfield in ypg, and almost 50 spots higher in ppg. And that's while playing real defenses in the SEC. But you think it's "idiotic" to call that an improvement? Typical.

As for the "offense on the rise", we had no OL, a division 2 running back and lost our top WR out of the gate. It's amazing how you like to rewrite history.

The simple truth is, Satterfield never coached this years team, so we'll never know how he would have screwed it up.

Loggains certainly did better than Satterfield this year though.

Wrong. I said EXACTLY the opposite. I warned the howling monkeys that if they ran off Satterfield, that we would end up EXACTLY where we are today. One idiot even said his dog would be better than Satt. Maybe his dog should start posting. Definitely the smarter of the two.

But when you have senior ESPN writers telling the entire world that we are "nonsense" fanbase that treats their coaches unfairly, you do it to yourself. Who would want the OC job after that? Makes for a hard "fit". Coaching circles are tight and they talk.

FAFO. We found out.

No offense man. Not into getting into any personal beefs today. I didn’t really read/see the part where he was talking about you until after. My comment was more about Beamer and the hire than anything you said, which I would not know or remember.

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
Can't take credit for this, Kdaddy on another board gets that. But I think it summed it up nicely.

OC is still in question. The last 2 games were terrible. I don't like when a coach schemes not to lose. Last night was utter garbage. He coached like he was scared. I still think he is an upgrade from last year but thats like saying your 300 lb wife is hotter than your 400 lb ex-wife.

Yeah, going 5-7 and losing to your rivals in a 169 yard offensive performance AT HOME this year is WAY BETTER than going 8-4 and beating your rivals with a 415 yard offensive performance last year.

You are a fool. TOTALLY VINDICATED and you look like the howling monkey tater clown you are and always have been.

Yeah, going 5-7 and losing to your rivals in a 169 yard offensive performance AT HOME this year is WAY BETTER than going 8-4 and beating your rivals with a 415 yard offensive performance last year.

You are a fool. TOTALLY VINDICATED and you look like the howling monkey tater clown you are and always have been.

If it was the same team they coached to those records, you might have a point.

But you keep arguing over the 300lb wife vs the 400lb ex-wife. And keep deflecting from the man who "married" them both.

I TOLD you it COULD and WOULD be worse.

"Bell knows what is about to happen. Very good chance we take a big step backwards on offense. He'd rather go somewhere else than deal with starting over on offense."

https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/jaheim-bell-in-the-portal.803750/#post-13142905

You agreed with the person that stated it would be "very difficult for things to be worse"

https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/jaheim-bell-in-the-portal.803750/page-2#post-13148869

How did that work out for you?

Reactions: Ward Jr

"Bell knows what is about to happen. Very good chance we take a big step backwards on offense. He'd rather go somewhere else than deal with starting over on offense."

https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/jaheim-bell-in-the-portal.803750/#post-13142905

You agreed with the person that stated it would be "very difficult for things to be worse"

https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/jaheim-bell-in-the-portal.803750/page-2#post-13148869

Such a weird argument that you're trying to argue between Satterfield and Loggains when neither of them should be a P5 OC.

Quite well. Loggains proved to be better than Satterfield by 30 spots in ypg, and 50 spots in ppg.

And that's with all the injuries to the OL, a division 2 running back, and losing our top WR. And playing real defenses in the SEC.

But you keep arguing over the 300lb wife vs the 400lb ex-wife. And keep deflecting from the man who "married" them both.

Here's a link you should appreciate.

Last edited:
Nobody gives a shit about comparing to Nebraska. We only care about what they did here.

And it's not even close. TOTALLY VINDICATED and you look like a fool.

Nobody gives a shit about comparing to Nebraska. We only care about what they did here.

And it's not even close.

Considering Satterfield is coaching at Nebraska, I find this comment odd.

I find it odd that the same idiot that claims you can't compare this year's OC performance at SC to last year's OC performance at SC because it isn't the "same team" somehow thinks comparing South Carolina and Nebraska is valid.

Dumber than a f'ing stump. Hilarious.

I find it odd that the same idiot that claims you can't compare this year's OC performance at SC to last year's OC performance at SC because it isn't the "same team" somehow thinks comparing South Carolina and Nebraska is valid.

Dumber than a f'ing stump. Hilarious.

I quite underatand that this is your interpretation of what I said.

Whether it's on purpose, or whether you're just that stupid is an ongoing debate.

You F'ed Around. You Found out. Just like I said you would.

Hey, but least you won't have to come up with some moronic conspiracy theory for who is calling the bowl game or justify to yourself who was "fired" for a $500k raise.

laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

You F'ed Around. You Found out. Just like I said you would.

Hey, but least you won't have to come up with some moronic conspiracy theory for who is calling the bowl game or justify to yourself who was "fired" for a $500k raise.

laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

Oh, I found out alright. I found out you're still so completely full of crap, you'll argue the sky is green to take up for your soul mate, Satterfield. Husker fans are wreaking for his blood and you're somehow turning that into a good thing for him.

But you keep arguing over the 300lb wife vs the 400lb ex-wife. And keep deflecting from the man who "married" them both. The rest of us will just keep asking why we keep "marrying" these ugly b!tches.

I don't give a shit about anything at Nebraska. All I care about is what he did here vs what you howling monkeys got in return when they called for his head. Nebraska is a completely different animal and nothing is comparable.

Again. F'ed around. Found out. And all the stupid fat girl analogies in the world ain't gonna change it. Beauty queens have better options than you ugly, ignorant howling monkeys.

What? Nebraska was 116th in Total Offense this season. South Carolina was 81st. DO NOT interpret that as being happy with the South Carolina offense, because I was NOT. Satterfield has consistently had low-ranked offenses. He has never had even a Top 50 offense, anywhere he has been. I'm not happy with Beamer because he has yet to show he can make quality hires. And before you say we cannot get quality hires, I would point to Spurrier hiring Ellis Johnson as his DC.

Last edited:
What? Nebraska was 116th in Total Offense this season. South Carolina was 81st. DO NOT interpret that as being happy with the South Carolina offense, because I was NOT.

She can't quite grasp that.

I posted the analogy (I can't take credit for it), but she just wants to whine and cry.

I still think he is an upgrade from last year but thats like saying your 300 lb wife is hotter than your 400 lb ex-wife.

Reactions: gamecock stock
I don't give a shit about anything at Nebraska.

Beauty queens have better options than you ugly, ignorant howling monkeys.

OF COURSE you don't want to talk about Nebraska. It destroys any credibility of wanting to brag about Satterfield. He sucks, and I am so glad Beamer kicked him to the curb.

As for the analogy?? The fans aren't the wives, you moron. You really don't even get what was said?? This is hysterical that I have to explain even the simplest things to you.

The 400lb ex wife is Satterfield. The 300lb wife is Loggains. We shouldn't be happy about being with either.

Good gracious you are dense.

OF COURSE you don't want to talk about Nebraska. It destroys any credibility of wanting to brag about Satterfield. He sucks, and I am so glad Beamer kicked him to the curb.

But he didn't. We literally only got a new OC because Rhule stole him away.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT