ADVERTISEMENT

You rock dawn staley

winners-win-26-dennit-simple-as-that-memegenerator-net-winners-win-52839809.png

I bet she would be a good AD. I don’t think she would put up with being mediocre in anything. Dawn’s hardcore, she wouldn’t put up with a lot of excuses.
Yeah and we thought ray would at least keep the baseball program on solid ground and he ruined it

Reactions: SOSUSC
I bet she would be a good AD. I don’t think she would put up with being mediocre in anything. Dawn’s hardcore, she wouldn’t put up with a lot of excuses.
Ray was a hardcore baseball coach who didn't put up with excuses. He was excellence personified. I think the AD job (and politics above him) ruined him.

Yeah and we thought ray would at least keep the baseball program on solid ground and he ruined it
I didn’t think he would keep it on solid ground seriously. I knew it was ruined when he handed the program to his buddy, but I thought he would pull the plug on Holbrook a little faster, but he let it go on to all our “dismay, but I hated that hire and I shouted it to the rooftop. Dawn has a different demeanor than Ray so I believe it’ll be a different ballgame.

Ray was a hardcore baseball coach who didn't put up with excuses. He was excellence personified. I think the AD job (and politics above him) ruined him.
Yes he was, but I knew he wouldn’t carry that same attitude with him as an AD. If you ever spent time with him off the Baseball Diamond you could tell how he related to other people outside of his players. Plus most Baseball coaches only care about Baseball and I’m saying this because I’ve been around a lot of them, and they smirk when you talk about Football and Basketball like it’s beneath them. I’m not saying Ray doesn’t care about the well being of the athletic program. I just think he believed the success that came before him, was gonna continue in the major sports. Ray was ready to shake hands and do fundraising, but I don’t think he was ready to make decisions on Hiring and Firing coaches. The Spurrier ordeal told me all I needed to know about Ray Tanner and how he would handle the Athletic Department going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT