ADVERTISEMENT

Is CockyTalk dead for good?

Any news... the recruiting updates was the best part.
Someone mentioned and I went and found the CT FB group. There were some updates back in earlier March. I requested to join, but that isn't even being monitored apparently.
Sucks, because despite any shortcomings, CT was (is?) still a source for Gamecock sports info and discussion.

Someone mentioned and I went and found the CT FB group. There were some updates back in earlier March. I requested to join, but that isn't even being monitored apparently.
Sucks, because despite any shortcomings, CT was (is?) still a source for Gamecock sports info and discussion.
Its demise - if it holds up - is the most fortuitous departure since Hitler offed himself.

Its demise - if it holds up - is the most fortuitous departure since Hitler offed himself.

Adolph's not dead. He just went home.

hqdefault.jpg

(To Hell, I presume)

There's activity! A pulse.... a weak pulse, but a pulse nonetheless! LOL!

My pejorative remarks spurred them on to greater urgency. But they would have acted with even greater dispatch had I said how I really feel. I'm happy that my restraint cost them more downtime - time that is lost forever.

What I noticed for me personally is I have the ability to read different sites at different times.
Some days I read them all!
Some days I don't read any.
It's a silly personal quirk I have I guess.

It's back, but I've come to prefer it over here where people don't get their panties in a twist and whine to mods to have you banned just b/c you had the audacity to disagree with them. Signed on this am and saw a post by Spurticus and threw up a little in my mouth. Can't go back.

It's back, but I've come to prefer it over here where people don't get their panties in a twist and whine to mods to have you banned just b/c you had the audacity to disagree with them. Signed on this am and saw a post by Spurticus and threw up a little in my mouth. Can't go back.
I'd rather have you over here busting my @$$ than languishing over there.

Dropped in and they finally got their wish. Nobody there but Spurticus and maybe 5 other posters. That's what happens when you go ban crazy and lose your server. Place is dead. Sad really, as it used to be good 10 years ago. Oh well you reap what you sow.

Dropped in and they finally got their wish. Nobody there but Spurticus and maybe 5 other posters. That's what happens when you go ban crazy and lose your server. Place is dead. Sad really, as it used to be good 10 years ago. Oh well you reap what you sow.

lol, yeah, it's funny. I'm sure things will pick up some once FB season gets geared up, but it's a shell of what it used to be. It's just so much more pleasant over here. You've got a few of the tinfoil hat gang here who brand anyone that voices a dissenting opinion as a Clemson fan, but by in large, folks here are ok with discussion and opposing points of view.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT