ADVERTISEMENT

Marshawn Lloyd

4usc

Oct 9, 2001
I missedmuch of the pregame discussion leading up to the bowl game. Why did Lloyd miss the bowl game? I really like this kid and hopeful he can get totally 100% past that knee injury. Happy New Year Gamecocks!

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I missedmuch of the pregame discussion leading up to the bowl game. Why did Lloyd miss the bowl game? I really like this kid and hopeful he can get totally 100% past that knee injury. Happy New Year Gamecocks!
Is this fellow injury prone, or just unlucky?

Reactions: german cock
Jaheim Bell would be a great playmaker. Unbelievable athleticism and speed. He needs to be on the field and he needs to have touches. At one time during his recruitment he had committed to Florida but when he tore up his knee in high school his senior year UF backed off his commitment. USC took him and his first year he was basically going through rehab. Took him about a year and a half to get fully back in form from the surgery. I do know one thing he has speed and the dude can run.

Reactions: PC31 and TheReelEss
Jaheim Bell
I like it....playmaker.
I’ve mentioned in here that it would be neat to see him used like Cordarrelle Patterson. Bell is very similar in size also; CP 6’2” - 220lbs, JB 6’3” - 230lbs.

I’m not necessarily advocating for a position change; I just hope he’s heavily involved in our offensive game plans moving forward!

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
I’ve mentioned in here that it would be neat to see him used like Cordarrelle Patterson. Bell is very similar in size also; CP 6’2” - 220lbs, JB 6’3” - 230lbs.

I’m not necessarily advocating for a position change; I just hope he’s heavily involved in our offensive game plans moving forward!
Dunno....maybe he's a Heisman caliber RB that's playing out of position?
About the same size as Derrick Henry.

He was part of the offensive gameplan, just probably too much passing. Don't know if it was timing, chemistry with QBs or if he's still developing with the route running but he didn't always win downfield without the ball.

He was part of the offensive gameplan, just probably too much passing. Don't know if it was timing, chemistry with QBs or if he's still developing with the route running but he didn't always win downfield without the ball.

He played 19 snaps. There was 66 in the game. I am not sure how many of those were passing plays. We ran the ball a whole lot. Maybe he is not as effective as some others player as a blocker.

Jaheim Bell would be a great playmaker. Unbelievable athleticism and speed. He needs to be on the field and he needs to have touches. At one time during his recruitment he had committed to Florida but when he tore up his knee in high school his senior year UF backed off his commitment. USC took him and his first year he was basically going through rehab. Took him about a year and a half to get fully back in form from the surgery. I do know one thing he has speed and the dude can run.
I saw a video on Twitter that had him clocked at 20.4 MPH on one of those TDs.

He will be a stud for us I truly believe. Great attitude and hard worker with talent. Recipe for success. I am a fan. He and juju can be a great combo.
If we can keep those two healthy they will have great seasons next year

Reactions: LBGCOCK
Amos is still here right? He played some in 2020 and looked pretty good for a true freshman.

Would not surprise me if they bring in a HS guy vs a portal guy, if the staff feels good enough about the 3 backs we have.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
Amos is still here right? He played some in 2020 and looked pretty good for a true freshman.

Would not surprise me if they bring in a HS guy vs a portal guy, if the staff feels good enough about the 3 backs we have.
Amos is good and way overlooked, but I'm not sure what HS RBs the coaches like.

Reactions: Gradstudent
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT