ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

Thank goodness he called for a Fair Catch or he would’ve been gone. Maybe our guys realized it...but I’m not sure that was the case.

I think I’m more disappointed with the defense. Giving up 45 points is terrible against a freshmen qb is terrible . And the game ain’t over yet

King Eskimo
Gp3dtfU.jpg

I think I’m more disappointed with the defense. Giving up 45 points is terrible against a freshmen qb is terrible . And the game ain’t over yet

Actually 38, unless you are predicting a TD here, but still...not good. But LSU is solid offensively. Not surprise they scored points. Their QB didn’t have to do much. We never stopped them up front. They controlled the game.

That’s an indictment of our program. We just aren’t very good.

So it looks like LSU will not punt tonight. Do you know how rare that is?
When was the last time we did not punt in a game?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
If I were Hilinski and Doty I would be entering the transfer portal and telling Muskrat to go kick rocks. Every backup we have should be in right now. This is literally Jr. High stuff.

I certainly believe Hilinski will transfer unless he’s somehow able to win the job back and have some success this season. Hill was awful tonight but has been solid for us. Makes sense as it was hard to understand how he hasn’t had more success in the game to this point. This one certainly caused me to lose some confidence in him. No way around it...he hurt us offensively tonight.

Actually 38, unless you are predicting a TD here, but still...not good. But LSU is solid offensively. Not surprise they scored points. Their QB didn’t have to do much. We never stopped them up front. They controlled the game.

That’s an indictment of our program. We just aren’t very good.
Yep, I forgot about the pick 6.

What's hilarious is the announcers are speculated if the freshman QB will take over once their starter comes back. LOL don't they know we make nobody's look like Heisman trophy winners?

When you can impose your will aga the other team offensively, get a pick6 on defe, and a kickoff return for a touchdown, who the hell needs a punter?!?!

Reactions: Brace1
I certainly believe Hilinski will transfer unless he’s somehow able to win the job back and have some success this season. Hill was awful tonight but has been solid for us. Makes sense as it was hard to understand how he hasn’t had more success in the game to this point. This one certainly caused me to lose some confidence in him. No way around it...he hurt us offensively tonight.
He was atrocious tonight and should have been benched after the pick 6 or even before then taking all those sacks and not pulling the trigger. He was just stinky von stinkinstein tonight no way around it

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
He was atrocious tonight and should have been benched after the pick 6 or even before then taking all those sacks and not pulling the trigger. He was just stinky von stinkinstein tonight no way around it

Agreed. The pick 6 should’ve been has last play.

Reactions: gamecockblack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT