ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

So i am going to vent. Imagine that.
Ive tried to give ray the benefit of the doubt because I felt it was me because of a few encounters and experiences i had with him involving baseball recruiting.
He was a TOTAL incompetent ass then and he has not changed.
I saw him walk by good recruits because of his stubbornness and arrogance.
I saw him oversign the class only to kick good players to the curb after making promises to all that he knew he couldnt keep.
Now i see him way out of his league as an AD being too big of a chicken shit to do what needs to be done.
What a dickhead.

Last edited:
I stayed for all of 63-17. I won’t torture myself like that ever again
Watching this is right up there with it, LSU is not a good team and they have put up 52 on us with 9:44 left. Clemson would shut us out and go triple digits on us

Reactions: Brace1
Damn you Muschamp......Let some other players play. This is the same shit we saw Jake Bentley was stinking it up and no reason to keep him in the game. What he did to Scarneccia was criminal. No one gets to develop or get rewarded by getting in a game.

Damn you Muschamp......Let some other players play. This is the same shit we saw Jake Bentley was stinking it up and no reason to keep him in the game. What he did to Scarneccia was criminal. No one gets to develop or get rewarded by getting in a game.
If there is a minute left, he may put some one in then, no sooner.

Reactions: Judson1

Not only that but it helps the psyche of the backups to play. You think Ryan and Luke are ready for practice Monday? They know that barring an injury they are benched for the year.
This game is OVER! Let some people play!

We need receivers desperately......we have no one other than Shi. Hill can’t succeed without some game breakers on the outside. I hope Muschamp lets someone else play since it’s out of hand and not repeat his last few years.
Hills not very good. He plays with fear it looks like to me.

A score here and it’s 52-24. Only a 4 TD deficit.
  • Onside kick, recover. Go deep on 1st play and score. Boom, 52-31.
  • Onside kick again. Recover. Boom, 1st play...wide open TD...52-38
  • Onside kick again...let’s be realistic..they’ll recover this one. But wait...fumble on the 1st play. Returned for a TD? 52-45. Oh hell!
  • Kick it deep. Put it on the defense. 3 and out. PUNT RETURN FOR A TD?!?! Go for 2 and the win? Convert! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? 53-52. Wow!

Reactions: CtownNat1ve
Can someone please ask Ray Tanner if he thinks the product that he puts on the field counts....We look like the same team that got beat down by App state...no change...its sickening

52-17 and Hill finally throws one away. Glad the kid learned...but son of a bitch that kind of pisses me off.

Reactions: Expro19
Just think how many more TDs LSU can score in the remaining 8 minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT