ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

This team is like a patient laying on an operating table with no heartbeat, just waiting on the doctors to say “call it”. The program is dead, flush it, start over, kick Tanner back to being a bat boy for the baseball team and let’s get something we can actually watch on Saturdays.

Reactions: Flounder Pounder
You don't win football games by trying field goals down 20 on the road against a bigger, better football team. This is like Football 101, I don't know what else to tell you.
When you can make the field goals you're supposed to make and down and distance calls for it, as well as how much time is left in the game, then those points can make the difference at the end. Anyone who has watched football long enough has seen it happen. But it depends on doing a number of other things well, as it always does with winning. When you're playing this bad, it doesn't matter what you do.

I think I’m done for the season. The defense is too small to be a power 5 conference defense and they’re coached by an incompetent asshole. They hitched their wagon to a one and done QB with 2 ruined legs and plays like a deer in the headlights. Congrats Tanner, you’ve thoroughly ruined our athletic program.
The best part of this season for me is that I was "done" with them last season.

We need receivers desperately......we have no one other than Shi. Hill can’t succeed without some game breakers on the outside. I hope Muschamp lets someone else play since it’s out of hand and not repeat his last few years.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What games should we be watching right now instead of this debacle?
  • I see Michigan is beating Minnesota pretty good.
  • UVA and Miami in a close one at the half
  • World Series and Dodgers lead 2-1

Honestly, why do you hire an unsuccessful head coach to be your head coach? Who does that? Who decides it's worth risking millions of dollars in someone who has not proved himself? Why? Why? Why? Why? We had never in modern times hired a failed coach. We certainly had hired coaches who failed. Think about it.

We need receivers desperately......we have no one other than Shi. Hill can’t succeed without some game breakers on the outside. I hope Muschamp lets someone else play since it’s out of hand and not repeat his last few years.

Especially with Hill’s history injury-wise. I’m not giving up on him yet. He does some good things for us. Honestly, tonight his play reminds me of what we’ve seen from our QBs during the Muschamp era. Just head scratching. Hoping he can bounce back but this certainly puts some pressure on him heading into the next couple of games. We can’t duplicate this performance.

we definitely need WRs but unfortunately we don’t have them.

Muschamp has not gotten it done, and he won't get it done. He just can't. He doesn't have the chops to be HC and run a program. Fire him now and let Bobo take over as interim. Let's see what Bobo can do without having Champ hold him back.

Kevin Harris is a bad ass man. Hill has no protection when he needs it, but he holds the ball too long. Shi still has no help in the passing game. Kickoff coverage is piss poor. Defense isn’t as good as I thought. The defense is making this qb look like scam newtron. WTSDHF😡

Why

Is

Hill

Still

In

The

Game?

If he comes out for the next series, Champ should be fired with cause. This game is OVER. Get the backups some reps. It'd kind of suck for Ryan or Luke to get the ball in a hopeless situation, but it's better than riding pine.

True freshman QB and they haven't had to punt not one time! That is truly amazingly bad defense!

LSU punter right now....
thumb-29.jpg

LSU’s practice squad offered more resistance this week. Our lack of pride is sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT