ADVERTISEMENT

USC/UT game thread

If UT is smart, they won’t throw another pass. Run, run, run, run, run and we won’t stop them. We haven’t really stopped the run all night.
And, someone please remind me, how many *s do we have on the DL?

between the "a" and the "t"
I always like correcting this...not him, you. There has never been a rule in the English language that a sentence can’t end with a preposition. There was such a rule in Latin. An English playwright who wanted to prove to the public that he was superior to Shakespeare cited Shakespeare’s occasional use of prepositions to end sentences as proof. Basically, he made the rule up on the spot just because it was a rule in Latin. Then some pastor in the 1700s wrote a grammar book and claimed it was an rule of the language.

welol if stopping the run isn what we need to do - we are dead

Seeing the need for out of conference cupcakes for the first games. Gives the guys the ability to shake off the cobwebs. Several dropped balls that were absolutely necessary in the end Will cost us.

All those recruiting stars on the DL, they know the play is a run up the middle and the safety has to make the tackle.

Crap go for it! FG is useless

Then if we don’t get it half on here are screaming “why did we-go for it??”
Down and distance I don’t see the FG being a bad call. Easy decision? No. But it wasn’t 4th and 4.

Then if we don’t get it half on here are screaming “why did we-go for it??”
Down and distance I don’t see the FG being a bad call. Easy decision? No. But it wasn’t 4th and 4.
Not only that. You still have to score and get a stop. You have to get a stop either way.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT