ADVERTISEMENT

10-15% of Americans are "not very good people"

I think the number is more like 31%. He should know he is one of them. I think the extreme left is pure evil. It's a doctrine of hatred and conquest. Imagine destroying an economy just to regain control of executive power during next election. It's unthinkable! But that's what they are trying to do. They have such a cynical view of voters, they think we'll blame Trump for what is obviously their sins

I think the number is more like 31%. He should know he is one of them. I think the extreme left is pure evil. It's a doctrine of hatred and conquest. Imagine destroying an economy just to regain control of executive power during next election. It's unthinkable! But that's what they are trying to do. They have such a cynical view of voters, they think we'll blame Trump for what is obviously their sins

Those are not American people...

You left out the extreme right. I could split that 31% in half (give 15.5% to each side) and call them The Extremes. And instead of "not good people" I would say "not intelligent people." The extremes are so caught up in ideology because they can't think for themselves. Further, they lack the intelligence to even consider the possibility that they aren't correct about any subject.

Most Fox News and MSNBC watchers fall into The Extremes.

You left out the extreme right. I could split that 31% in half (give 15.5% to each side) and call them The Extremes. And instead of "not good people" I would say "not intelligent people." The extremes are so caught up in ideology because they can't think for themselves. Further, they lack the intelligence to even consider the possibility that they aren't correct about any subject.

Nah, they aren’t good people.

more people than most are willing to acknowledge want to actually punish people that don’t agree with them politically. There are too many that would actually legally punish people that have different views.

10-15% sounds right. Might be a bit more.

the country is more divided than any time in the last 50 years, and it’s gets worse every day. We have leaders on both sides (and a President too) that thrives off that division and keeping it that way.

Which Americans???

Joe is back in the basement...

Biden claims '10 to 15 percent' of Americans are 'just not very good people'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/sma...-americans-arent-very-good-people/vi-BB154GM9
The number is probably higher than he thinks. There are a lot of people who would sow discontent and slit a man's throat for being the wrong color, for walking the wrong way, for having the wrong opinion. There are a few more who wouldn't need even THAT slight provocation.

Well, that would mean lawcalcock would have to call himself an unintelligent person.

Awkward.

Well, that would mean lawcalcock would have to call himself an unintelligent person.

Awkward.

Lawcalcock only sees the evil in the other side but never sees the evil in his own house. That’s not unique to him.

but obviously the extreme right is plenty evil too.

Reactions: leftneck
"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness find new content by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance. A mass movement offers them unlimited opportunities for both."

~ Eric Hoffer - The True Believer

I fixed it for you.
I think the percentage of people in the country who would do whatever they could if no one was watching is much higher than Joe thinks.

Totally agree.

Joe is being ridiculed on Fox (of course that’s their thing) for this statement, but his statement is way too low.

Reactions: paladin181
"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness find new content by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance. A mass movement offers them unlimited opportunities for both."

~ Eric Hoffer - The True Believer

True

and that works for all sides.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Lawcalcock only sees the evil in the other side but never sees the evil in his own house. That’s not unique to him.

but obviously the extreme right is plenty evil too.
Typical liberals. Lawcal doesn't agree with our left wing horsecrap. Has to be something wrong him. Let's insult him and see if we can shut him up. NOT! I don't care how petty you liberals get. I will speak the truth about the evils of liberalism and it's destructive nature.

Reactions: boatingsportscock
Typical liberals. Lawcal doesn't agree with our left wing horsecrap. Has to be something wrong him. Let's insult him and see if we can shut him up. NOT! I don't care how petty you liberals get. I will speak the truth about the evils of liberalism and it's destructive nature.

Oh, I think something is Wrong with anyone who only sees issues Like this as one sided. So definitely.

I am more optimistic than the opinions on here tend to be. I think most people are inherently good, but you have many people that are too accepting of the status quo even when it doesn't benefit them. They either don't believe they can make a difference or don't know how.. There is, also, a segment that allow material things get in between what they really believe and what they do. It's unfortunate, but a part of life. I know that I am a much different person now than I was 25 years ago when I was dependent on someone else for a paycheck.

I am more optimistic than the opinions on here tend to be. I think most people are inherently good, but you have many people that are too accepting of the status quo even when it doesn't benefit them. They either don't believe they can make a difference or don't know how.. There is, also, a segment that allow material things get in between what they really believe and what they do. It's unfortunate, but a part of life. I know that I am a much different person now than I was 25 years ago when I was dependent on someone else for a paycheck.
Cut the power and close the bank accounts. Stop the food delivery and see how good people are. They will slit each others' throats in a few days. Christianity teaches that all are inherently bad - that we are all born sinners and I absolutely believe that, though its obvious that some give into the evil much more so than do some others. Even people we would consider to be good - when they realize they can get away with it, what will they do?

Reactions: paladin181
Cut the power and close the bank accounts. Stop the food delivery and see how good people are. They will slit each others' throats in a few days. Christianity teaches that all are inherently bad - that we are all born sinners and I absolutely believe that, though its obvious that some give into the evil much more so than do some others. Even people we would consider to be good - when they realize they can get away with it, what will they do?
Environmental factors will always affect the human condition. However, I just don't see people as inherently bad. Take a baby, she will go to whomever will take care of it. Take most kids, they will play with most anyone until adults put their crap in them. Yes, we are not without sin, but I think people need to stop being so negative. I don't see how positive things can be borne out of a bunch of negative thought.

Environmental factors will always affect the human condition. However, I just don't see people as inherently bad. Take a baby, she will go to whomever will take care of it. Take most kids, they will play with most anyone until adults put their crap in them. Yes, we are not without sin, but I think people need to stop being so negative. I don't see how positive things can be borne out of a bunch of negative thought.
I believe there are a small percentage (won’t dare try to put a number) that cause most of the problems

Dude I love your contribution to WBB but when it comes to the tenor of your political posts you are just a flaming a$$ole.Please note I did not say beliefs but tenor of your conversation

Nah, they aren’t good people.

more people than most are willing to acknowledge want to actually punish people that don’t agree with them politically. There are too many that would actually legally punish people that have different views.

10-15% sounds right. Might be a bit more.

the country is more divided than any time in the last 50 years, and it’s gets worse every day. We have leaders on both sides (and a President too) that thrives off that division and keeping it that way.

Sounds like you. You believe Drew Brees shouldn't be able to give his opinion about respecting the flag if it goes against the libtard view. You agreed with him being publicly punished until he caved into the libtard pressure and apologized. Hypocrite warning! You are not a good person.

Sounds like you. You believe Drew Brees shouldn't be able to give his opinion about respecting the flag if it goes against the libtard view. You agreed with him being publicly punished until he caved into the libtard pressure and apologized. Hypocrite warning! You are not a good person.

Just the opposite- I believe anyone should be able to give their opinion.

Others are free to give their opinion.

sounds like this is exactly what happened here.

I like Drew Brees a lot.

reminds me of a quote that was used as the Tag Line for Hollow Man: "It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror anymore."

At our core, we are animals. A few are better. The instinct is for self-preservation.

He should be able to give his opinion. However, his teammates and others have the right to give theirs and respond. Nobody made Brees apologize. He made that decision as the leader of a team that comprises of players with an entirely different life experience as him. Like politics, the flag is a very volatile subject and doesn't mean the same thing to all people. Many Black people fought under that flag and were called "Boy" and told to get to the back of the bus when they got home. It's still home, but their feelings concerning the flag are just going to be a little bit different especially right now with everything that is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT