ADVERTISEMENT

107.5fm the game radio

I didn't enjoy Dan. I know Colin Cowherd (spelling) is a tool, but waa much more entertaining.

The other side is Pearson now gets 3 hours a day in Patrick’s slot
I wonder if Pearson will continue to be "the dark cloud of USC sports"?
His words, not mine.
I quit listening from 12-4 because of Pearson and his negativity. I have never listened to Dan Patrick so for me it won't change anything. I'm usually at the Y in the morning. I guess now if I'm running errands or doing household chores I won't have to wait till 4 to turn on 107.5

Reactions: mannblack
If true, I'll keep that station turned off all morning. Wow. I still can't believe he gets to go an hour by himself.
[/QUOTE]
I heard Tommy Moody is going solo for 3 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 92Pony
If this means more Person, I'm out. The guy thinks he knows everything... and to the best of my knowledge, he never played football, basketball, or baseball at ANY level. I know that does not disqualify someone from the job, but I prefer someone who has at least played a sport at the high school level, so they have a better understanding of the whole player/team/coach dynamics.

If this means more Person, I'm out. The guy thinks he knows everything... and to the best of my knowledge, he never played football, basketball, or baseball at ANY level. I know that does not disqualify someone from the job, but I prefer someone who has at least played a sport at the high school level, so they have a better understanding of the whole player/team/coach dynamics.
Are you also boycotting Heath for the same reasons?

Are you serious?

If true, I'll keep that station turned off all morning. Wow. I still can't believe he gets to go an hour by himself.
Pearson is pretentious, obnoxious, and any other "us" word you want to throw in there. His vaccine stance is laughable now that the "truth" is coming out...remember hearing him say one day..."well we all need to do our part and get the vaccine, because you know, the vaccine stops the spread"....he is trying to be an alpha dog in his little beta world.

I would hope not, since I played HS basketball. I wasn’t good, but I did play. Not sure why anyone’s HS “careers” ever supposedly matter when we’re talking about college or pros, though.
Heath. 100% agree. You often talk about being unathletic so I assumed you didn't play high school sports. On the flip side, I played div I college basketball and would be a complete disaster on the radio. Playing sports doesn't qualify one to be a great radio host.

Your show and Pearson / Preston's show are my favorites. Appears I am in the minority when it comes to Patrick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmac069
Pearson is pretentious, obnoxious, and any other "us" word you want to throw in there. His vaccine stance is laughable now that the "truth" is coming out...remember hearing him say one day..."well we all need to do our part and get the vaccine, because you know, the vaccine stops the spread"....he is trying to be an alpha dog in his little beta world.
That is still true. Good grief.

• Love
Reactions: cockymom2boys
Heath. 100% agree. You often talk about being unathletic so I assumed you didn't play high school sports. On the flip side, I played div I college basketball and would be a complete disaster on the radio. Playing sports doesn't qualify one to be a great radio host.

Your show and Patrick / Preston's show are my favorites. Appears I am in the minority when it comes to Patrick.
Patrick or Pearson?

That's why I have Preston with me! He does an awesome job of really getting into the weeds especially in a lot of our football conversations. I learn a ton doing the show with him, so I hope you check it out, and I'm sure you would get a lot out of his football perspective

That's why I have Preston with me! He does an awesome job of really getting into the weeds especially in a lot of our football conversations. I learn a ton doing the show with him, so I hope you check it out, and I'm sure you would get a lot out of his football perspective
Who's Person? LOL

As for Patrick not being on, that's fine. I don't enjoy it. I like the local flavor.

I choose, vivacious, curious, and perspicacious

I will give you a hint. Same school in which Lou Holtz and Nick Saban played football.
You know I had to look it up lol.
I found out Nick Saban is from West VA from my search.

Reactions: viennacocks
Poor Teddy Heffner the guy is barely surviving now and now Pearson steals his timeslot locally. Lol

I'll stick with Childers and Neuheisel at that time on XM 84

Poor Teddy Heffner the guy is barely surviving now and now Pearson steals his timeslot locally. Lol

I'll stick with Childers and Neuheisel at that time on XM 84
Pearson & teddy should team up.
Will no longer be playing the Dan Patrick Show live from 9-12? Is this true?
wonder if this was a financial move...? maybe the cost of DPs show for this affiliate no longer made sense.

So I'm guessing you are from Vienna Ohio? Heard it's a pretty area but have never been that far in the upper northeast of the state.
Vienna is a really small town. It's right down the road from Yompton (Youngstown). The rust belt for sure. It's pretty in the country in NE Ohio.

Reactions: rogue cock
I choose, vivacious, curious, and perspicacious

I laughed out loud when I read "perspicacious." How old are you?
I know you have a degree from Furman but did you take any philosophy courses?

As Aristotle said, "The more you know, the more you know you don't know "
And what's even funnier he used "vivacious" which by definition has a female connotation....but hey...he said it.

• Haha
Reactions: OriginalRG3
I prefer local radio to national. At 9am I switch to 105.5. Brad and Ben are as average as they can be, but at least they talk about high school and college sports, where Dan rarely speaks about anything but pro sports. I don't care for pro sports that much and would rather have three more hours on Gamecock sports and such.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT