ADVERTISEMENT

30 to 0

I'm still not sure why anyone had any visions of being competitive. They could play from now to next summer and USC still wouldn't be able to block them, or score a TD. Was surprised that CU scored 30 as they were one dimensional without any type of passing attack. Their big time receivers were all out, as evidenced by little Swinney starting, and some walk on from Boiling Springs making their biggest catch of the game. And I think all CU folks realize that DJ just isn't the next great CU QB. But the talent level is just so wide that USC never realistically had a chance. And that isn't changing anytime soon.

Not sure why fans keeping putting down the ACC? Do you realize that USC is like 1-9 against the ACC in the last 10 games against ACC opponents !
OOPS forgot how good Ga tech, Duke, FSU, Syracuse, Louisville etc etc etc actually is..
Wait FSU lost to a Bad Fla team, Ga Tech got Killed by Ga, Louisville let UK hang 52 on them, and that was just This week, lol, Oh, I forgot Clemson did come in 3rd in their Divison, SO OOOPS my bad, Sorry!! ACC is so so STRONG, dont beat your chests about Bating the Gamecocks!!

Reactions: section907
OOPS forgot how good Ga tech, Duke, FSU, Syracuse, Louisville etc etc etc actually is..
Wait FSU lost to a Bad Fla team, Ga Tech got Killed by Ga, Louisville let UK hang 52 on them, and that was just This week, lol, Oh, I forgot Clemson did come in 3rd in their Divison, SO OOOPS my bad, Sorry!! ACC is so so STRONG, dont beat your chests about Bating the Gamecocks!!
Lets not forget the SEC doesn't look all that hot this year. LSU? Bad. Auburn? Bad. Florida? Bad. Are we resting our laurels on Kentucky and Arkansas?

Lets not forget the SEC doesn't look all that hot this year. LSU? Bad. Auburn? Bad. Florida? Bad. Are we resting our laurels on Kentucky and Arkansas?
UGA, Bama, A&M are also in the SEC just saying. Add those to Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Tenn and yes there's a huge difference in conferences.

Bottom Feeders of SEC..... South Carolina, Vandy, Florida (east) Auburn, Texas A&M, LSU (west)...
Bottom Feeders of ACC... Syracuse, BC, FSU in atlantic UNC, Ga Tech Duke in Coastal.....
ACC is SO MUCH (ROFLMAO) Stronger at the bottom!!

HMMMM, two?? WOW, wait how many does the ASheShe have?? 3?? 4?? it must be more than the weak ass SEC,... for you to Say that!!
What the hell are you screaming about? I’m supporting the idea that the SEC is the strongest conference🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cockofdawn
Tennessee scored that in the 1st quarter. We are not a good team. Btw. Either are they. That was a butt ugly game .

Congrats to the tigers for being the bigger midget on sat night. They deserved it .

Reactions: cockofdawn
OOPS Sorry didnt mean to scream!! The SEC is better than the ASheShe by a MILE. South Carolina is not better than Klimpsun!! Period!!
That’s absolutely true. SEC is 7-3 vs ACC this season. No question that they are the stronger conference.

I suppose the question is how would SC perform in the ACC right now? Maybe .500, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Tennessee scored that in the 1st quarter. We are not a good team. Btw. Either are they. That was a butt ugly game .

Congrats to the tigers for being the bigger midget on sat night. They deserved it .
You really think every team was going to score 28 in the 1st qtr? I get those are the type of things you HAVE to say in these situations, but it is what it is. Clemson still had a championship caliber defense and they just had an avg to above avg offense this year they may be unbeaten as well. Losing to GA after only giving up 3 and 14 to NC ST in regulation is a W more times than not. Looks like they just missed on a 5* QB for once, but they are far from a midget.

That’s absolutely true. SEC is 7-3 vs ACC this season. No question that they are the stronger conference.

I suppose the question is how would SC perform in the ACC right now? Maybe .500, but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Maybe, But i would think SC would be better than .500, but then again Taters were third in their side of the Conference, so who knows.

Leaning on the SEC for validation when you have trouble beating teams outside of the SEC is highly flawed logic.
I just don't understand how our fans don't get this? The SEC being good doesn't make us better. This year the SEC wasn't even that great and we are STILL leaning on it. Let go of that crutch and then maybe we can compete with the big boys instead of making excuses.

Reactions: turncock
I just don't understand how our fans don't get this? The SEC being good doesn't make us better. This year the SEC wasn't even that great and we are STILL leaning on it. Let go of that crutch and then maybe we can compete with the big boys instead of making excuses.
It doesnt Make SC better in SEC football, Hell the cocks may never win the SEC in my lifetime, but all the administrations sees is $$$. I for one, would rather go see a USC vs Bama, or USC vs Ga, instead of USC vs Syracuse or USC vs Ga Tech, etc etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT