ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Commish on the sideline all smiling and happy

He should be smiling. Last night was a huge win for UNC and the ACC. It wasn’t just any game. Border rivalry of SC v. NC, ACC v. SEC and to top it off it was featured on COLLEGE GAME DAY all day long!!!!!

No SC should be smoking after last nights game. Im thinking this is going to be a down season.

My biggest concern is Rattlers safety. No protection and he is literally running for his life. With an OL as bad as we have it’s almost a liability issue for the University. If the University doesn’t do something then the SEC or NCAA should step in.

Last edited:
My biggest concern is Rattlers safety. No protection and he is literally running for his life. With an OL as bad as we have it’s almost a liability issue for the University. If the University doesn’t do something then the SEC or NCAA should step in.
One thing that I was thinking after Saturday’s game is why did Rattler come back? He MUST have thought that his offensive line would be able to protect him so that he wouldn’t be running for his life most of the game, or he would have taken his chances with the NFL (hitting while the iron was hot from his good play at the end of last season), which would have been a mistake, or did like his fellow Sooner and transferred. He must have been really surprised at their play, but extremely happy with Legette’s ALL WORLD play! If Legette can continue that stellar performance, he will be an All American.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT