ADVERTISEMENT

Acc Revenue payout

Should I be trying to accomplish something here? A venue for entertainment is hardly a place to accomplish anything. Insults are juvenile. Leave the discussion to the grown ups.
useless posts. clemsux fan posting non-stop on a carolina forum. What a sad life you have.

Why can't Spurrier and his kid recruit any touted out of state prospects. That is what has put us in this bind, with average talent for the forseeable future. Can't count on lucking out with a Clowney or Lattimore every year. Is our image that bad, that Clemson can routinely pull 5-star talent out of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Conneticut, yet we can't get 1?
'

There is a reason they pull that kind of talent out of other places.....If your a kid looking to play 2 maybe 3 years and head off to the NFL then you consider certain factors.....

Do you want to show off your talent and get recognized playing against Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, South Carolina, Missouri, Texam A&M each and every week or....

against WF, UNC, Duke, Boston College, Louisville etc......

Which choice above do you think will make your stats look better????

Last edited:
There is a reason they pull that kind of talent out of other places.....If your a kid looking to play 2 maybe 3 years and head off to the NFL then you consider certain factors.....

Do you want to show off your talent and get recognized playing against Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, South Carolina, Missouri, Texam A&M each and every week or....

against WF, UNC, Duke, Boston College, Louisville etc......

Where series above do you think will make your stats look better????
What??? So your NFL talent & draft it is determined by conference affiliation? Signed stats are overrated!

What??? So your NFL talent & draft it is determined by conference affiliation? Signed stats are overrated!

Read my post again! Didn't say a word about the talent or NFL draft. I said if your a kid looking to play 2 or 3 years and make the jump to the NFL then you consider your options.

The level of competition speaks for itself in the conferences......I at least give FSU and CU credit for scheduling some decent OOC games but that has been a choice to strengthen their schedules in the past because lets face it....Duke, WF and the rest aren't exactly power football schools.....

Read my post again! Didn't say a word about the talent or NFL draft. I said if your a kid looking to play 2 or 3 years and make the jump to the NFL then you consider your options.

The level of competition speaks for itself in the conferences......I at least give FSU and CU credit for scheduling some decent OOC games but that has been a choice to strengthen their schedules in the past because lets face it....Duke, WF and the rest aren't exactly power football schools.....

I did & totally disagree! The opportunity to show case my talent against anyone is what I seek. Real Scouts know talent & stats against conference opponent, in my subjective opinion, is not a major indicator! The only NFL HoF from South Carolina colleges & universities are graduates of SC State University. Your opinion is respected!

I did & totally disagree! The opportunity to show case my talent against anyone is what I seek. Real Scouts know talent & stats against conference opponent, in my subjective opinion, is not a major indicator! The only NFL HoF from South Carolina colleges & universities are graduates of SC State University. Your opinion is respected!

No where were we talking about HOF players.....I don't think many 20 year old kids are worried about the HOF as much as they are the $$$ of playing in the NFL....

To that end they will elect to take the path of least resistance to get the $$$.......Playing in a conference where the competition isn't Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, USC, Missouri and even Miss St and Miss here lately is not the path of least resistance to achieve their goals.

That doesn't mean that ALL the kids are purely making their choice based on the competition they would face in a respective conference but some will and do.....

And yet Clemp out recruits us on a fairly regular and consistent basis. We had a 5 year run that was fun as hell, but that appears over now. Dumbo has figured out how to coach and our hall of farmer quit recruiting 3 years ago and seemingly lost the filter between his brain and mouth.

Why can't Spurrier and his kid recruit any touted out of state prospects. That is what has put us in this bind, with average talent for the forseeable future. Can't count on lucking out with a Clowney or Lattimore every year. Is our image that bad, that Clemson can routinely pull 5-star talent out of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Conneticut, yet we can't get 1?
'
Don't say we like you're a USC fan. And what do you mean by 5 Star talent. Is it Culliver, Cooper, Shaw, Ingram and Ace Sanders. Those guys were or are better than anybody on clemsux roster this year and all from out of state and I could name more

No where were we talking about HOF players.....I don't think many 20 year old kids are worried about the HOF as much as they are the $$$ of playing in the NFL....

To that end they will elect to take the path of least resistance to get the $$$.......Playing in a conference where the competition isn't Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, USC, Missouri and even Miss St and Miss here lately is not the path of least resistance to achieve their goals.

That doesn't mean that ALL the kids are purely making their choice based on the competition they would face in a respective conference but some will and do.....
You my friend are correct - It Is What It Is, Your Biased SEC Opinion that is not based on facts. The Facts are HOF or not talented players, as shown in last month draft come from everywhere, including Newberry College. Athletes I know, raised & grew up with & there are many, desire opportunity to showcase their talent, some choose SEC, ACC or etc... Again your opinion is just that your opinion!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT