ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

LT let Noland get blasted then goes and helped him up. Fvck that. Piece of shit OL. Worse coached offense ever. I really have not seen a team poorly coached as ours. A&M has scored every possession tonight. That's freaking sad. This is truly unreal to watch. Does Beamer do anything?

Reactions: cockgun
Wow man this is crazy. All that coaching experience on the sideline, and nobody has the smarts to tell Beamer to put the QB under center. He’s a sitting duck back there in shotgun and someone needs to be fired or demoted over it.

Reactions: cockgun
No, we’re a 2-8 team that lost what little talent was on the team minus the DL
No, we’re a 2-8 team that lost what little talent was on the team minus the DL
Dude, just stop! You were the one who said this years score would be better than last years game with muschamp. If you have a brain and eyes A&M could score 60 easily and hold us to zero, this isn’t better than last year!!!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
When people complain about politics I always say it’s a waste of time. That all you can do is vote to make a difference.
This is a waste too. Only I don’t even have a vote.
Gonna try and watch the rest of the game just to enjoy football.
Go Cocks! Better days ahead I hope.
Dude watch a different game for the love of college football. I am.

Is this one of our worst offensive performances ever? We are sitting on 10 total yards so far in the 3rd quarter.

Zeb is NOT good. That is not to say Doty is good, so spare me those arguments. But people were raving about Zeb after the Vandy game like he was going to save our season. He's just bad. And that's NOT a knock on him. He was brought here as a GA not a QB.

Dude, just stop! You were the one who said this years score would be better than last years game with muschamp. If you have a brain and eyes A&M could score 60 easily and hold us to zero, this isn’t better than last
This is true. I gave them too much credit.
How worse can a team get as the season progresses, we are witnessing it folks!!!

This has got to be some kind of record. Is this less than a half a yard per play or do we need to start calculating in feet per play?
Start counting in inches. Even then we might not look good.

Bottom line this team is not getting any better from week to week. We seem to make mediocre teams look like national champions. So someone has to go. To not even score on this team is freaking horrible. Our defense has giving up and our offense has like 10 yards. Uconn would score on these guys. So that makes us bottom of the barrel team. We have hit rock bottom now so something needs to happen. Noland still in the game is atrocious coaching. Your offense is shit and can't get 2 yards on 2 plays. This is saddest I have ever seen this program. Even during 0-11 season was better. These guys don't give a shit. Every run they do goes untouched for at least 7 yards. Please just change qbs and roll on

Honestly makes sense to go ahead and fire satterfield now, as in tonight. Have the bye coming up, let kimrey and stepp run co-oc for rest of the year and go get someone else in the off-season. Needs to be done tonight though. Not only are the fans apathetic, bit the players appear to be as well. Sad.

I knew a&m as going to win by a good margin. But this is a slaughter. I hope this game lights a fire under someone’s butt back at UofSC to fix this. It’s NOT ok to be this bad.
I caught the tail end of the announcers saying something like, this could end up being the worse SEC loss in SEC history. :(

Last edited:
Seriously if we end up with less yards than what A&M scores, then you have to fire Satterfield tonight. If you have any kind of balls he has to go. I have never seen anything like this. Rock bottom

Reactions: JamesRob and Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT