ADVERTISEMENT

Akron Game Thread

Why are the backups not in? Damn ridiculous. Especially at qb.
I'm afraid if we put all the backups in, Akron may make a game of it. So far, the 1s haven't even scored in half 2 - AGAINST AKRON!!
That's why I think others are saying put in the 2's. The 1s tight now acting like they don't want to be there period.

Looks like Terry B. Has discovered the Fat Braq buffet bar and not missed a bite...those buttons are taking out our guys as they pop and fly like shrapnel.

If someone told you 2 weeks ago we would score more against the taters than the zips would you believe it?
Hah - like I saw posted earlier; does that mean the Zips' D is better than the taters'?Laughing

Can’t run on the Zips. So were forced to throw. :mad:

Still cannot believe the senior is still on the bench. He deserved some meaningful snaps.

Should not have happened. If this team would have played like they felt like being there we could have back ups in and that may not have happened. Most of the offense has looked like they don’t want to be out there. The tickets needed to be free for people to watch this nonsense. Really not an excuse for their energylevel or lack there of

My thoughts exactly . We should have been up 50 halfway thru the 3rd . We are a bad team

Why does the one half of the team seemingly always relapse as the other one surges?
Defense gives up 56... offense has record day.
Defense gives up 3... offense shutout in second half.

? ? ?

Reactions: Burninlove
Akron put up 39 points on a team playing for the Big Ten championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT