ADVERTISEMENT

Akron Game Thread

Bentley coming out again!!!!! Wtf????

This entire coaching staff is THAT bad. I'll stand by my words, neither Ray nor Champ will be here 3 yrs from now. What you're seeing on the field today can be laid squarely at the feet of the "give it more time" people.

What the hell is going on with these awards they keep talking about? Now they got the on-field reporter talking about some Vandy player.

Sorry winning isn't enough for you. Go cheer for someone who will needlessly run up the score.

Dude are you serious !??! Holy Moses . Guys like you will be happy as a pig in slop watching 7-5 , 6-6 teams the next few years with efforts like this . Glad most of these tickets were free . Played our asses of last week and this week we barely show up against AKRON !! Our offense has scored 21 pts and 4 turnovers against a Jr High team . Glad your happy to get a win and go to a bowl.

Weather did suck. Our guys are so beat up. Can’t say I blame them for the second half. Let’s get on he bowl practice and heal up.

Dude are you serious !??! Holy Moses . Guys like you will be happy as a pig in slop watching 7-5 , 6-6 teams the next few years with efforts like this . Glad most of these tickets were free . Played our asses of last week and this week we barely show up against AKRON !! Our offense has scored 21 pts and 4 turnovers against a Jr High team . Glad your happy to get a win and go to a bowl.
I am serious. Team obviously had the game in control and stopped playing. I just don't know why the starters were still in... people like you will bitch about winning games even when we're up by TWENTY-FIVE points. It's a blowout win.

I am serious. Team obviously had the game in control and stopped playing. I just don't know why the starters were still in... people like you will bitch about winning games even when we're up by TWENTY-FIVE points. It's a blowout win.

Stopped Playing !?!! Stopped Playing ?!! We pay a guy 4 million dollars a year for that . Yeah we stopped Playing Against Florida and we know what happened . It’s not the fact it’s a blowout win , it’s the fact we played like a team they didn’t want to be there . 4 turnovers , ints , dropped passes , busted line assignments . That why we will never be Bama , UGA or yes Clemson . I spoke glowingly about Champ and this staff after getting “Blown out” by 21 last week . It’s ok keep being happy with 7-5 efforts . If that’s what we expect that’s what we will get . Do you think Mushamp is happy about how they played today ??

Stopped Playing !?!! Stopped Playing ?!! We pay a guy 4 million dollars a year for that . Yeah we stopped Playing Against Florida and we know what happened . It’s not the fact it’s a blowout win , it’s the fact we played like a team they didn’t want to be there . 4 turnovers , ints , dropped passes , busted line assignments . That why we will never be Bama , UGA or yes Clemson . I spoke glowingly about Champ and this staff after getting “Blown out” by 21 last week . It’s ok keep being happy with 7-5 efforts . If that’s what we expect that’s what we will get . Do you think Mushamp is happy about how they played today ??
This is just a typical game after an emotional rival game. This means NOTHING!! Not one dammmm thing. Nothing!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT