ADVERTISEMENT

All over twitter that Beamer is the new coach.

Yep.

We will see Chadwell become a star somewhere else.

Hope Beamer is his rival in the top 10.

Hey it might turn out to be a home run . We and nobody else in the country has an idea of what kind of HC Shane Beamer will be . All I know is if you told me the day Muschamp was fired that Shane Beamer would be the answer I would probably have laughed in your face . Oh well it’s definitely the Carolina way . I’ll just keep my money in my wallet until Shane can give me something to get excited about .

We were told Muschamp could recruit at least and we see what happened with that. I’m hearing the only upside to Beamer are the same upsides we were told about Muschamp. This should be fun.

Hey it might turn out to be a home run . We and nobody else in the country has an idea of what kind of HC Shane Beamer will be . All I know is if you told me the day Muschamp was fired that Shane Beamer would be the answer I would probably have laughed in your face . Oh well it’s definitely the Carolina way . I’ll just keep my money in my wallet until Shane can give me something to get excited about .
Yes, I did read the rest of your post, but I do agree with the bolded part. Let's all hope for the best. While we have no evidence to suggest Beamer will be successful, we also have no evidence that he will fail. Only time can answer that.

If true, this is a shot in the dark at best. All I’ve heard is Beamer really wants the job and people like him. So what?

Yes, I did read the rest of your post, but I do agree with the bolded part. Let's all hope for the best. While we have no evidence to suggest Beamer will be successful, we also have no evidence that he will fail. Only time can answer that.

Agreed . However as I also stated I’ll keep my wallet closed until I see results .

This is literally a crapshoot, nothing in his past to base how this will turn out since this is his first gig ever. Huge gamble, I hope it works out.

They were talking about it as the OK game was going off the air saying Shane was reportedly the new coach

So my take so far is the hire was based on being likeable. No X's no O's, no results but "likeable ". Yeah "likeable "......

Dumbo got the job because he beat us as interim coach. He showed the clemmers something. That’s why he got hired. Beamer is totally unproven. Big difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT