ADVERTISEMENT

An Arizona man has died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate

What is your credentials for calling her dumb?

Yes, I would not call her dumb at all. She just isn’t well versed on political subjects or how the government works. That’s just not her thing. She’s on the morning show for one reason and I think we know that reason.

Steve Doocy has to gently correct her on many such things.

For example, just recently she said it was the safest time to fly, when the advice from all health agencies was the opposite. Doocy gently corrected her.

she isn’t dumb. She’s just not good at details, which is fine for a regular joe but not good if you are someone that some people look to for advice and guidance. She clearly meant it was not crowded In terminals and on planes. But she didn’t mention there was a huge reason for the lack of travelers.

she once said Japan was a "Communist" country during World War II. No one thinks that. She did. Steve Doocy immediately corrected her on air.

her problem is she often does that on various subjects. Heck, you can see Doocy’s pained facial expressions actually change in video clips when she makes one of those faux pas. You can easily predict when he’ll have to add some info or gently correct.

she was a very good straight News reporter/anchor at WLTX.

Last edited:
I'm not saying they don't. I'm just saying there are some out there that hang on every word and believe everything he says.That group might be in the minority but they are out there.
Yes we also have a lot of people that don’t admit that Obama was probably the worst president this country has ever had.

Reactions: GatorlandGamecock
If rollerdude is a male, he has to be single and young. If you're a middle aged male with a wife and children, you'd be crazy to be a left wing liberal.

where do I fit in?im 48 married w/4kids & 4 grands..I agree with practically everything roller dude has posted,he just says it way better than me..I don’t belong to a party(1 of the biggest mistakes in our history) or ideology.i like ideas from both parties..

Reactions: funktavious
where do I fit in?im 48 married w/4kids & 4 grands..I agree with practically everything roller dude has posted,he just says it way better than me..I don’t belong to a party(1 of the biggest mistakes in our history) or ideology.i like ideas from both parties..
People get caught up in partisanship as if either side has their interest at heart. Partisanship is the biggest divide in the country. When is the last time you saw an election where people actually talked about a candidate's ideas and gave that as a reason for voting for them? It's all vote blue, vote red. Both parties seem to be diverging to the extreme left and the extreme right. I have 0 confidence in the leadership we currently have.

LT Governor of Texas has spoken. Grandparents are now willing to die so economy can get back on track.

i don’t read his statements to mean self sacrifice as in go jump off a cliff. i think he was trying to say, keep yourself out of harms way and stay at home while the healthy portion of the population absorbs the brunt of this disease as fast as possible. my opinion.

People get caught up in partisanship as if either side has their interest at heart. Partisanship is the biggest divide in the country. When is the last time you saw an election where people actually talked about a candidate's ideas and gave that as a reason for voting for them? It's all vote blue, vote red. Both parties seem to be diverging to the extreme left and the extreme right. I have 0 confidence in the leadership we currently have.

what I don’t understand is why do people keep voting for the same person for sometimes 20-30 years and complain about term limits or not getting anything done.there will never be a term limit law.After a couple of terms we just have to vote for someone else in office.And once the all mighty dollar gets out of it the better..greed and profit making will keep us from being the best we can be as a country..

that I despise Trump is only part of the reason I post about his stupid antics. It’s also fun.

I’m all for proper medications being used when they are properly tested for COVID19 patients. If that’s next week or 3 months from now, that’s ok.

that a few folks said it helped them is fine, but it’s not proof, and it’s not good enough to go prescribing for thousands of people - yet.

There are significant side effects with that particular medication that makes it very dangerous with people for certain comorbidities. That’s why any mention of it on Fox News needs to also include warnings for the idiots out there that think they can take it themselves.
I wonder sometimes how a person could actually "despise" another person and have never met nor spoken with that person. How is that?

I wonder sometimes how a person could actually "despise" another person and have never met nor spoken with that person. How is that?

You observe how they treat people, how they speak about people, how they react to people- especially people that might not fall in line with everything they say.

Me talking to someone doesn’t make what that person says magically disappear.

If rollerdude is a male, he has to be single and young. If you're a middle aged male with a wife and children, you'd be crazy to be a left wing liberal.

LOL

been married for 23 years this coming June. Have 3 children, one is in college. My college student is quite liberal but is very well versed on issues. My high school child is middle of the road but doesn’t like to talk politics. My youngest doesn’t care at all.

im not a “left wing liberal.” But I’m also not a “right wing conservative.” I detest political parties and ideologues on both sides. Since the current occupant of the White House is from the Republican Party, most of my commentary is directed at him and his enablers. When Obama was in office, my commentary (which wasn’t positive) was directed at him as former Small Talk forum members might remember.

I only watch MSNBC and FOX to laugh and amuse myself with their bias and one sided-ness. I only listen to snippets of talk radio, mainly to note the context and facts they are leaving out of the garbage that they spew.

I didn’t vote for Trump. I didn’t vote for OBama. I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012, and John McCain in 2008, and voted for George Bush each time.

I supported Marco Rubio in the Republican primary. I voted for James Smith for Governor. I voted for Mark Sanford during both his campaigns for governor. I voted for Vincent Sheehan twice against Haley.

In local, partisan elections I vote about 60/40 in favor of Democrats because, recently, most of the Republican candidates in my local area have been very extreme in their views about local issues- enough to lose in what should normally be a reliably conservative area.

my state rep is a Democrat and my state Senator is a Democrat. Both are very responsible to me when I reach out to them and both routinely seek compromise and are well respected by legislators on the other side. Before I moved to my current residence, I was represented by a Republican who I suppotorted and respected.

You observe how they treat people, how they speak about people, how they react to people- especially people that might not fall in line with everything they say.

Me talking to someone doesn’t make what that person says magically disappear.
Oh, sort of like you ? Why do you think your opinion is the right one ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT