ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for all quempsum fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a player was given a million dollars, it's not as bad as a university president or coach sexually violating someone's child that was sent to your university in good faith and trust. Wouldn't it be great to write a large tuition check to your child's university of choice only to find out you were funding the incestuous, sleazy playground of your immoral scumbag leadership?!

Well, who is going around bragging about the above, not any USC fans. However, you quempsum fans are still bragging about "your" 1981 National Championship in football.

I certainly detest those egregious acts and the steroid incident that occurred in the late '80s.

The pwowning started when you offered to fight someone. Then continued when you bragged about how rich you were and you further added to it when you solicited a poster to fellate you.

Oh and your juvenile spelling of Clemson isn't in the English language but you continue to use it.

The pwowning started when you offered to fight someone. Then continued when you bragged about how rich you were and you further added to it when you solicited a poster to fellate you.

Sorry Freddie but this is correct. Just go back to the fun person you were before. I have always enjoyed your posts as I said but this thread has made me see you in
a different way

Oh and your juvenile spelling of Clemson isn't in the English language but you continue to use it.

I never bragged about how rich I was. A quempsum poster stated something to the affect I was going to Myrtle Beach. And while I was there several weeks ago it was in my cousin's very expensive beach house and he just put it up for sale this week, if you are interested I can give you in phone number in a private e-mail. And I am going on a very nice vacation in a couple of weeks that is not bragging on how rich I am.
And while I did make a rude comment to a poster he was rude to me, too.

And while quempsum is not in the English Language yet anyway, neither is USux.

Oh, and btw, let's stick to the OP and all of us can stop being so childish. It was the quempsum fans that started the personal attacks against me when they could not defend the OP.

Sorry Freddie but this is correct. Just go back to the fun person you were before. I have always enjoyed your posts as I said but this thread has made me see you in
a different way

Sir, I am sorry to disappoint you but the quempsum posters started the personal attacks against me and I simply fired back.

I never bragged about how rich I was. A quempsum poster stated something to the affect I was going to Myrtle Beach. And while I was there several weeks ago it was in my cousin's very expensive beach house and he just put it up for sale this week, if you are interested I can give you in phone number in a private e-mail. And I am going on a very nice vacation in a couple of weeks that is not bragging on how rich I am.
And while I did make a rude comment to a poster he was rude to me, too.

And while quempsum is not in the English Language yet anyway, neither is USux.

Oh, and btw, let's stick to the OP and all of us can stop being so childish. It was the quempsum fans that started the personal attacks against me when they could not defend the OP.
You stated that you were going on a vacation with your wife that likely cost more than said poster's house, if he even owned a house. But yes, that's clearly not bragging about your financial situation relative to another poster's.

You stated that you were going on a vacation with your wife that likely cost more than said poster's house, if he even owned a house. But yes, that's clearly not bragging about your financial situation relative to another poster's.

That is not saying that I'm rich, however, I'm not hurting, I was a worked for a Fortune 250 Company for 40 years and invested wisely. But, what does that have to do with the OP.

Who cares? You are on a Gamecocks board. Taternet will be much more hospitable to you I promise. You can all discuss how the Taters are an almost shoe-in to go to the playoff this year.

Sir, I am sorry to disappoint you but the quempsum posters started the personal attacks against me and I simply fired back.

You have not disappointed me but rather you have been a disappointment to yourself. I am surprised given your years of enjoyable posts.

See this thread is still bumping along. I guess this is what gamecocks fans do to feel good about themselves after a mediocre 7-6 season finishing 5th in your own division (3-5) with a loss to lowly Kentucky. Only a few more months until the new season starts for you guys and you get another dose of reality. It could be an epic year upcoming. .I wouldn't sleep on unc, lose that game and 4-8 becomes very realistic. I would say I wish you luck but that clearly ran out last year.

I find all of this quite funny, actually. The passion with which people will defend something that actually has NOTHING to do with them. People speaking of the number of championships THEY have in this sport or that. Newsflash folks, not one person who has posted here has a championship in anything that has been discussed. I would further wager that most who have posted never attended either school, let alone graduated from one or the other. I find it amusing how people can be so defensive of a team they have never played on, a championship they had no hand in winning (be it the past season or, in this case, over thirty seasons ago), or a school that they have never seen the inside of a classroom. I suppose some people have nothing better to do than to live vicariously through a bunch of kids whom they have never met. Do Iike sports? Sure, but I keep things in perspective. All of this is just one more example of why this country is in the shape it is in.

Well, sadly to say that is what people do on sports message boards is slam their rivals. But, are you saying that is what is wrong with this country today or even an example of what is wrong with the country today? WOW!

See this thread is still bumping along. I guess this is what gamecocks fans do to feel good about themselves after a mediocre 7-6 season finishing 5th in your own division (3-5) with a loss to lowly Kentucky. Only a few more months until the new season starts for you guys and you get another dose of reality. It could be an epic year upcoming. .I wouldn't sleep on unc, lose that game and 4-8 becomes very realistic. I would say I wish you luck but that clearly ran out last year.

Tater, I would not sleep on USC either if I were a quempsum fan.

Talking about the luxurious vacations you take and mansions that you stay at is not bragging about your financial situation. What a joke.

You're just mad that all of the Gamecocks cheating over the years never led to a national championship. Heck, the only championship that you all have won was 1 ACC championship. You sir, are a joke.

Reactions: Heyward1
Talking about the luxurious vacations you take and mansions that you stay at is not bragging about your financial situation. What a joke.

You're just mad that all of the Gamecocks cheating over the years never led to a national championship. Heck, the only championship that you all have won was 1 ACC championship. You sir, are a joke.

Sir, speaking of jokes, this one has to be on you. USC has two NC in baseball.

And Yall mad that Spurrier owns Dabo. After we get back on track this yr Dabo will be back in mamas bed come end November crying

Well all that was talked about on this thread was football. I would take 1 tainted football natty over two pointless baseball nattys any day of the week. Congrats on your baseball championships though. While we're talking about that, I just want to congratulate you on the success of your women's basketball team as well.

And come on man. Any fan that follows the two schools can see that the two programs are headed in the opposite direction. Good luck having a winning season this upcoming year!

Well, sadly to say that is what people do on sports message boards is slam their rivals. But, are you saying that is what is wrong with this country today or even an example of what is wrong with the country today? WOW!
Please allow me to clarify. This thread has gone far beyond rivals "slamming" each other. All of the personal attacks from you, as well as others, is where I intended to make the comparison to the state of our country. We cannot progress as a nation because of politicians personally attacking each other and not working for the betterment of those they represent. It seems that we, as a people, cannot have a civil dialogue without resorting to verbally attacking each others character and then, in some cases, physically attacking each other.

Well all that was talked about on this thread was football. I would take 1 tainted football natty over two pointless baseball nattys any day of the week. Congrats on your baseball championships though. While we're talking about that, I just want to congratulate you on the success of your women's basketball team as well.

And come on man. Any fan that follows the two schools can see that the two programs are headed in the opposite direction. Good luck having a winning season this upcoming year!

Ok, well let's see how much in the opposite direction they go, I think you might be very unpleasantly surprised.

If I really wanted to brag about vacations I would also mention that my wife and I went to DC in early April for the Cherry Blossom Festival. My wife went on a three day cruise to Nassau in early June just to see if she could handle the Inside Passage Cruise/trip from a sea sickness standpoint before we officially booked the trip. Plus, my wife is going to Europe in late October.

well lets see, you all have had about 8 decommitments in the last 3 months as well as countless transfers. We beat you all soundly last year and the players that had the best games were all freshman.

You all lost your all time leading passer this year and expect better qb play. Also, your coach said that he had 2 years left in the tank. Do you think you all will end up better when the most successful coach in the history of your program leaves?

Wrong on both counts.
My friend was a graduate of TL Hanna in Anderson. His name is Deron. Ended up playing at a small school in NC until a knee injury ended his playing days. True story. He has no agenda and no reason to lie.
And I've never used another screen name. Ever.

You really do live on Fantasy Island.
Predicting another 11-1 year this year?

And you'll note that I don't stoop to namecalling. Ever.
Making up stuff again? you're the same loser as before. and i still call BS. zero credibility. nobody believes anything you say. hope you're having fun. you must have no life.

Wrong on both counts.
My friend was a graduate of TL Hanna in Anderson. His name is Deron. Ended up playing at a small school in NC until a knee injury ended his playing days. True story. He has no agenda and no reason to lie.
And I've never used another screen name. Ever.

You really do live on Fantasy Island.
Predicting another 11-1 year this year?

And you'll note that I don't stoop to namecalling. Ever.

11-1? you're making things up again! as usual. you've had numerous screennames. the misspelled words. typing unsupported crap. typical clemsux.

Last edited:
well lets see, you all have had about 8 decommitments in the last 3 months as well as countless transfers. We beat you all soundly last year and the players that had the best games were all freshman.

You all lost your all time leading passer this year and expect better qb play. Also, your coach said that he had 2 years left in the tank. Do you think you all will end up better when the most successful coach in the history of your program leaves?

wasn't bobblehead boyd the taters all time leading passer? lol did you expect to be better with out boyd last year? lol

Let me tell you something, that since you are dumbo follower, the game is played on the field, it does not matter about rating, or anything else during the time the game is played. Plus, Spurrier on the sidelines makes up for a lot.
Yeah, we will see how things play out in November, I'll take my chances with Spurrier.

Oh yeah because you are replacing him with the number 1 rated qb in the class. Do you really think Mitch is in the same class as Watson? Plus your defense is in shambles. If we didn't have the number 1 defense in the land, we would have lost at least 2 more games last year.

I'm sure you were saying the same thing last year when a bunch of freshman ran wild against you all. I just don't see how you all expect to be exponentially better this year

Oh yeah because you are replacing him with the number 1 rated qb in the class. Do you really think Mitch is in the same class as Watson? Plus your defense is in shambles. If we didn't have the number 1 defense in the land, we would have lost at least 2 more games last year.

yes I think Mitch was a highly rated 4star. Did you actually think Connor Shaw would have been better than bobblehead? Spurrier factor babeeee

I'm sure you were saying the same thing last year when a bunch of freshman ran wild against you all. I just don't see how you all expect to be exponentially better this year

Well, our D will be much improved for one thing, the other thing is the game will be played at WB.

But, back to my OP, so are you proud of quempsum's tainted NC in 1981 in football? Because, I have proven quempsum bought the title, your team did not earn the title.

I think shaw played a lot better than Boyd in the games we played. It's a known fact that Boyd absolutely crapped the bed every time we played.

Yeah sure the "spurrier factor". He's only had 1 good qb the entire time he's been your coach.

And for the record, I liked Conner shaw a lot

This is a stupid thread that has been regurgitated from time to time. Obvious troll bait. What do you expect them to say? Yes I'm so ashamed that we cheated. We absolutely do not deserve the MNC. We should give back the trophy.

Dylan Thompson set the passing record because you have a history of crappy qbs. I compare him to Kyle Parker.

And if you would have seen these boards after the season, you would realize that no cock fan thought he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT