ADVERTISEMENT

And so it has come to this .....link

You scared me.

Ok, just as long as the guys don't dress like girls. Btw, that's a lot of cheerleaders.

77482f4bcd042bcd7d24879ea41b6825.jpg

I guess the NFL thinks women need somebody to lust after on the sidelines too, though I would've thought the players were their eye-candy.

Hell, other than providing some sex appeal, I've never once understood what a cheerleader is for, exactly. And I'm over 50, married, got a job, a college degree, did my time in the military, own a home -- I'm not the smartest knife in the drawer but I'm functional.

So what exactly are cheerleaders for other than to look hot in skimpy clothes? Do cheers need to be led? Really?

Organized cheering would be liked anything else you have to organize. It takes all the damn fun out of it. Or most of it, anyway.

Reactions: Golden Cock
Female college cheerleaders, with some exceptions, have no shape and are too bony. Male college cheerleaders have too many testicles. So I don't really care for either. I'd imagine it'd be teh same for the NFL. Still, who cares if there are male cheerleaders? Does anyone really watch them anyway?

You can thank Dabo for male cheerleaders becoming a thing. He started the trend after all.

Reactions: okccock
I'm a little confused because I know someone who is a male cheerleader for the Colts... kind of like a coed college squad, he throws the girls in the air, etc.

I attended the first and second rounds in Tulsa last year and I could swear it was Southern Cal that had a two legit male cheerleaders. They don't typically bring coed squads for basketball, and these two had different outfits from the girls, but they literally did the exact same things as this girls on the pom pom squad - sparkly pom poms and all. I am dying to find a picture of them, one was EXTREMELY into it, and one was not.

I've known some male cheerleaders at USC and they usually were good guys who just did it to stay in shape and meet some cute girls. I believe they get some scholarship money at some schools

It wouldn't be a bad gig for a college guy. You get to go to all the games and be on the sidelines, are around good looking girls, and you get some help with tuition. I don't really see the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT