ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese loses to Gamecocks Fourth time

Once at Maryland, three times at LSU. And yet she still mouths off about how she’s not afraid of South Carolina.
I get your point but she was actually responding to a former team mate (Alexis Morris) who went on social media and said that LSU was "scared" of South Carolina!

Reactions: swamp fox1
Once at Maryland, three times at LSU. And yet she still mouths off about how she’s not afraid of South Carolina.
I can't wait to see her little nasty self in the WNBA. She's gone to get a steady diet of knuckle sandwiches, unless she grows up.

Thats what I was saying. She is going to get corrected quick by either her team mates or another team. Won't be any elbows and hair pulling in WNBA. I'm sure she is just as good without that mess. I have respect for her effort. That whole team has tremendous effort given the amount of rest they get each game. I'm surprised they aren't worn out yet.

Looked afraid when sht hit the fan. Think she had a pretty wimpy excuse for not doing anything when things got heated. She is a fraud and will get owned by the professionals next year. Don't think she will pull hair and throw elbows.
Absolutely— she walked over to the last chair on the bench when it was all going down. I’m going to love seeing her go up against Wilson and Boston next year.

Reactions: cocks rule
I dont think she or LSU are scared. But losing to another program 16 times in a row is maybe when you should quit talking shit and spend more time practicing.
I respected all of the Tennessee players because they played hard and didn’t act or talk smack. I didn’t think we did that to their players either. But when a team like LSU goes into the game doing that crap they should expect to receive it back as well. I personally think all of that crap should be penalized as taunting in all college and pro sports.

Reese thrives on playing lesser competition IMO. When she faced Boston last year, she was totally shut down. Twice this year against us she was okay but nothing super special. LSU plays a very weak non-conference schedule each year and the SEC isn't all that great top to bottom. Of course she shows out against that. She's a good player but not as gbreat as the attention she gets.

Reese thrives on playing lesser competition IMO. When she faced Boston last year, she was totally shut down. Twice this year against us she was okay but nothing super special. LSU plays a very weak non-conference schedule each year and the SEC isn't all that great top to bottom. Of course she shows out against that. She's a good player but not as gbreat as the attention she gets.
Agree with you on the SEC this year. I think the PAC12 is the top conference this year. Gonna be difficult to beat USC, UCLA, and Stanford this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT