ADVERTISEMENT

Any Concern with Burch Not Signing LOI Today?

Anybody seen any stats as to how often players flip after doing a big dog and pony show commitment? I know kids flip all the time, but I wonder if they do it less after a big public statement.

Josh Kendall reported tweeted that he wouldn't be signing today, and didn't field any questions. I take the kid at his word, but from past heartbreak being a USC fan, I could see him flipping to somewhere else....

Me too! Why won't he sign today?

I know he didn't take questions, nor did his mother after the announcement.
I was under the impression that he was waiting on Muschamp to be there with him... Muschamp is late for his presser from what I understand

Being a Gamecock fan has certainly molded us to be conditioned .... also, Bobby Cremins (the coach, not the player) ... after he was on WIS-TV being interviewed with Joe Dagett (I believe) and then we know what happened ... thus, I will feel better when he signs and I can live with folks attacking ... there is a reason there is a signing requirement and until then, anything could happen ... all in all, very surprised that Burch signed and Champ needed this in the worst way ... now, he needs to produce in the win column, no if's and's or but's ... letting Bobo run the offense should allow for player development, something that is seriously lacking on offense on any Champ coached team ... Merry Christmas, fellow Gamecock fans ... Luke 2:9-14

I have no info.

That he didn’t take questions when he has been very private about this entire process makes perfect sense.

He seems to be consistent and that is a good thing.

Have no idea if this true but....saw it elsewhere that he is not an early enrollee.
That he and Huntley will sign together in Feb.

Reactions: rogue cock
Josh Kendall reported tweeted that he wouldn't be signing today, and didn't field any questions. I take the kid at his word, but from past heartbreak being a USC fan, I could see him flipping to somewhere else....

There's only one reason you DON'T sign........ he ain't coming here dude. He's already in the back pocket of another program and this is just a stunt to screw us over in the end. Not that we need any help with that with Ray as AD.

Reactions: agantt
There's only one reason you DON'T sign........ he ain't coming here dude. He's already in the back pocket of another program and this is just a stunt to screw us over in the end. Not that we need any help with that with Ray as AD.

Only one reason, huh? How confident are you in that one reason? Confident enough not to post here again if/when Burch signs with the Gamecocks?

Don't think Hammond allows for EEs.

I was just going by 247. A guy like that (super talent, good grades, etc.) should always be an early enrollee. Check out bylaw 14.3.1.1.2; it's a little confusing, but maybe with early academic certification and spring college enrollment, he could wrap up high school and enter college at the same time.

I was just going by 247. A guy like that (super talent, good grades, etc.) should always be an early enrollee. Check out bylaw 14.3.1.1.2; it's a little confusing, but maybe with early academic certification and spring college enrollment, he could wrap up high school and enter college at the same time.
NCAA bylaws? 247 is where it was reported that Hammond's academic calendar didn't allow for EEs. I know some private schools do, but many do not.

Reactions: agantt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT