ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else listen to Muschamp's press conference?

Muschamp gets it when it comes to recruiting. Last year I read where Brad Johnson’s hs coach said nobody recruited him harder than champ and this year sandidge’s mom said that champ texted him everyday and never dropped the ball. Then they sent the entire defensive staff on the in home visit. We need to beat uga and clemson this year if we want to recruit at the next level though

Don’t forget winning a bowl game by major comeback against one of the brand name darlings of college football who supposedly had the best D since the Steel Curtain Steelers. :)
We'll damn! The only thing that has crossed my mind in regards to Michigan was all the BS regarding Michigan State and Mark Dantonio's supposedly hanging by a thread status until whatever happens next actually occurs.

Just sayin'.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I have no Idea why Maryland left their conference
Baffling ain't it?!?! That WOAD is the ONLY conference change by any school related to the acc that could possibly be comprehended as a mistake. =°;-p

Just listening to Boom's recruiting presser, the way he reels off info about each kid is so impressive! He knows what he's doing and he works hard at it, unlike the previous staff and I'll put money down we'll see that hard work pay off on the field!

He sounded absolutely giddy to me. I feel great about the class.

I am Giddy too ! Ready for these young men to work, I was even more excited to hear a bit of insight to the freshmen already here working.

Particularly 6'4" Israel likely to play corner. That is cool!

Just listening to Boom's recruiting presser, the way he reels off info about each kid is so impressive! He knows what he's doing and he works hard at it, unlike the previous staff and I'll put money down we'll see that hard work pay off on the field!
Spot on with your comments...I couldn't help but think what an impression he makes on staff, parents, donors, players, other coaches, etc. Kudos to Coach Tanner for this hire...I see only great things in the USC future..

Reactions: rogue cock
All this love-fest for the recruiting prowess of Muschamp is fine with me, as long as he, his coaches, and his team do not embarrass us 3 years in a row Thanksgiving weekend. If Shawn Elliott's team could compete within 5 points of a Watson led Clemson powerhouse in 2015, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the 17-90 shellackings the past two seasons under Muschamp.

All this love-fest for the recruiting prowess of Muschamp is fine with me, as long as he, his coaches, and his team do not embarrass us 3 years in a row Thanksgiving weekend. If Shawn Elliott's team could compete within 5 points of a Watson led Clemson powerhouse in 2015, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the 17-90 shellackings the past two seasons under Muschamp.

Yes. Beat taters

You and Gaim are talking w/ a tater. They think it's cute to spread dissension. Ignore them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT