ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have suggestions on parking situation in Charlotte Sat?

I’m not much of a tailgater so I just take the CAT in and park further away from the stadium. There are several lots around the stadium but I’ve been scammed once in charlotte so from now on I just take the CAT.

I like parking in the grass lot that's over near the Charlotte Panthers practice facility. There is a pedestrian walk way underneath the railroad tracks along the north side of the lot for an easy walk over to the stadium.

612 Westmere Ave, Charlotte, NC 28202

If I were going, I'd do what I did the last time: take the CAT light rail from the end of the line in Pineville (I-485 Station), get off at the station nearest the stadium (Brooklyn Ave./Mint Street), and walk the four blocks or so. It isn't a bad experience, plus by it's being Saturday, the train will not be crowded.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
For Panthers games, I just park in the Light Rail lot in South Charlotte (South Blvd.) and take the light rail. It's a couple bucks and your car will be safe. It's about a 1/2 mile walk to the stadium from the uptown drop-However, it's a night game and you may not feel comfortable riding the light rail 5-6 miles.

Reactions: boilingGcock01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT