ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone believe this..

andersoncountycock

Nov 12, 2019
China on Thursday said that there had been no cases of domestic coronavirus infections in the country the previous day, for the first time since the outbreak began. All 34 infections diagnosed on Wednesday were in people arriving into China from abroad, the National Health Commission said. It was a significant milestone for the country, where the virus was first reported in mid-November.

I say BS

China on Thursday said that there had been no cases of domestic coronavirus infections in the country the previous day, for the first time since the outbreak began. All 34 infections diagnosed on Wednesday were in people arriving into China from abroad, the National Health Commission said. It was a significant milestone for the country, where the virus was first reported in mid-November.

I say BS

Highly unlikely. The data is incredibly murky even in countries where you would expect transparency (Italy, US, etc.) How could they even make such an assertion w/ any level of confidence w/ that massive population?

However, from a macro perspective, it does seem like they might be turning the corner (at least for now) which is very good news.

Hopefully true, but if we've learned anything from this experience, it's that you can't trust anything they say. Ever. This virus has killed more than 8,000 people worldwide. Researchers estimate China could have reduced the worldwide impact by 95% if they had taken immediate action instead of covering it up.

The treatment that is being tested now sounds very promising; but you won't here much about it in the news.

I say BS

I agree with you. It's all BS.

The Chines government is all-propaganda-all-the-time, so it would be unwise to trust anything that government or its state-run media tells us.

If you want some insight about how the Chinese government operates, I highly suggest watching the 2019 the documentary on Prime called One Child Nation about the implementation and execution of the country's one-child policy.

Also think its strange that Russia has reported less than 200 cases (199 as of today) with only one death. They share a border with China. I'm sure the state-controlled media is accurate on that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT