ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson professors planning walkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Rebutted. Change the subject. Got it.
No, you apparently get almost nothing. Then again I'm talking to a guy who was worried about losing his business while at the same time haranguing his customers about their efforts to stay safe. I think this is a lost cause

Hey everyone this Dr agrees with me.

Yeah but this Dr said something contrary.

Yeah well Drs say things that have been wrong before.

What did I not get exactly?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you left out that this is the same doctor who changed his position when more facts became available. Again, you have lots of trouble with that concept. We've also quit drilling holes in people's skulls in an effort to cure mental illness.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you left out that this is the same doctor who changed his position when more facts became available. Again, you have lots of trouble with that concept. We've also quit drilling holes in people's skulls in an effort to cure mental illness.
Oh you’re only talking about Fauci. The guy who also “changed his position” on whether or not we should be worried about CoVid in the first place. The guy who vehemently fought the White House on the travel ban. Makes sense now.

Dr Scott Gotlieb, former FDA Commissioner, was on TV this morning & said masking absolutely helps, not stops, the spread of Covid. Little does he know that all he needed to do was check the FGF & he would immediately find that all of his years of expertise, education, & experience was nothing compared to our resident make believe experts who get their information from facebook.
BTW for our tin foil hat posters, Gotlieb is a member of a conservative think tank, nonetheless, he is part of this massive conspiracy to get you to wear mask because well ......I'll let ya'll fill in your own BS. I don't have that much imagination.
Gottlieb said wearing a higher-quality mask, like the KN95 mask, is more important now as the virus is known to spread through aerosols and not droplets. A high-quality cloth mask affords only 20% protection from transmission, and most people don’t wear them well, he said.

Reading these comments it's easy to identify who would be happy to be a "subject" of the government and those that insist to be a free citizen.
Or who wants to fill hospitals for no reason other than to be defiant and to pretend real patriots don't care about the wellbeing of their community.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
Or who wants to fill hospitals for no reason other than to be defiant and to pretend real patriots don't care about the wellbeing of their community.
Maybe they can just use all those field hospitals we spent hundreds of millions of dollars constructing.

Oh, nevermind they took them all down for never being used.

A bigger, and legitimate, concern should be the increasing numbers of nurses walking out over mandates. This could make a bad situation worse.

Reactions: chief2791
Ol’ Bill has been surprising me lately. I guess he’s and old liberal where Liberty still mattered. He’s taken some surprising stances lately.

My favorite was on the cultural appropriation of sports after the Olympics surfing story.

“How do we know that they were the first to stand on a board on water? It seems like its something that any person near any ocean would eventually do.”
I've always thought he was more libertarian than liberal. Libertarianism can make some stranger "bedfellows" as far as ideology is concerned.

Last edited:
I've always thought he was more libertarian than liberal. Libertarianism can make some stranger "bedfellows" as far as ideaology is concerned.
I did too at first. Way back in the early days of Politically Incorrect. But he went bananas on Bush, fawned over Obama and berserk over Trump.

Maybe a Libercrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT