ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know when SEC/WBB Tourney Tickets will be Mailed?

Interesting. What section are you in?
I picked mine up at the box office in Greenville. All they had left were General Admission/Upper deck (section 221 - row F).
Also got Regional tickets (hoping not to jinx them) - lower bowl, Section 112, Row G. I guess a lot of folks are waiting for the teams to be announced before buying Regional tickets (also, only four teams involved instead of 14).

Last edited:
I picked mine up at the box office in Greenville. All they had left were General Admission/Upper deck (section 221 - row F). Also got Regional tickets (hoping not to jinx them) - lower bowl, Section 112, Row G. I guess a lot of folks are waiting for the teams to be announced before buying Regional tickets (also, only four teams involved instead of 14).

Smart move to grab the regional tickets. Trust me there is no chance we do not end up in Greenville.

well I do remember Spokane but I would think being the #1 team in the country virtually all year WOULD assure that. If not we need to leave the NCAA. Effective immediately.
I think a one or two national seed would put us in Greenville. I think UK got to go to Lexington a few years ago as a #4 seed.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Was told SEC Tournament Men's tickets would be mailed Monday 2/24/2020. I bought my WBB SEC tournament through Bon Secours Arena.

When I went to WBB Final Four in Tampa a few years back, I bought thru Gamecock Club. Had to pick up at ticket office at the arena, and they would only give out tickets for that day.

When we lost, I could not get the Championship game until the day of the game. We were planning on leaving, so I just lost the money for the Championship game because I could not have the tickets in hand and sell them myself. Never again...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT