ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone listen to Cline yesterday?

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
I didn't get the chance, but I was kinda expecting him to actually say the criticism of Holbrook is justified.

Cline can be so off sometimes, I still enjoy listening when I can over what the Pee Dee stations produce.

I remember when he was so offended that the Panthers weren't higher in the 2016 preseason power polls. That was a bad take, hahaha

Cline can be so off sometimes, I still enjoy listening when I can over what the Pee Dee stations produce.

I remember when he was so offended that the Panthers weren't higher in the 2016 preseason power polls. That was a bad take, hahaha

Nothing will ever top "Did you see how Macy's dumped Donald Trump's products. Times are changin'. It's time for the Redskins to change their name." Yeah, Heath, times are changing alright. Stick to talking about sports.

I didn't get the chance, but I was kinda expecting him to actually say the criticism of Holbrook is justified.
He was sorta like all the other 107.5 guys. They took up for Holbrook for the most part.

I like Heath also but agree that he can be way off at times. I remember calling in and telling him Lebron was going to go back to Cleveland. He basically called me a fool and said it would never happen. I'm still waiting on my apology.

I don't remember any of the 107.5 guys ever being critical of SOS. I think it's against company policy.

Got Sirius a year and a half ago, and i've never looked back. 107.5 has some awful programming. You don't get the local flavor, obviously, but way better information and analysis. Plus, this is the first time I've complained about a radio show since.

Got Sirius a year and a half ago, and i've never looked back. 107.5 has some awful programming. You don't get the local flavor, obviously, but way better information and analysis. Plus, this is the first time I've complained about a radio show since.
Information and analysis on what? National sports stories?

I stopped listening to 107.5 long ago . . . never cared for Cline in the first place - I don't care how much he knows (or how much he thinks he knows).

Reactions: 92Pony

For the record, I said the criticism of the particularly controversial decisions (Destino, pitching to Beer) is absolutely fair. Don't think baseball team has shown flaws that can't be fixed with time, so people wanting immediate drastic changes need to calm down and let the season play out.

He was sorta like all the other 107.5 guys. They took up for Holbrook for the most part.

I like Heath also but agree that he can be way off at times. I remember calling in and telling him Lebron was going to go back to Cleveland. He basically called me a fool and said it would never happen. I'm still waiting on my apology.

I don't remember any of the 107.5 guys ever being critical of SOS. I think it's against company policy.

Did I call you a fool, or did I disagree with you on a subject and you decided I was calling you a fool? I don't generally call callers names, but if I actually did I apologize. And for the record, while we don't get personal about it of course we can criticize anyone's decisions.

Did I call you a fool, or did I disagree with you on a subject and you decided I was calling you a fool? I don't generally call callers names, but if I actually did I apologize. And for the record, while we don't get personal about it of course we can criticize anyone's decisions.
Cool. I'm hoping Chad Holbrook will chime in on this board too. Got some comments and questions for him.

Heath- I'm a fan of your show and no you didn't call me a fool. You didn't need to. You have a way of belittling a caller when you strongly disagree with them. I have called in many times and have only had one bad experience.

Reactions: 92Pony and uscdoug
For the record, I said the criticism of the particularly controversial decisions (Destino, pitching to Beer) is absolutely fair. Don't think baseball team has shown flaws that can't be fixed with time, so people wanting immediate drastic changes need to calm down and let the season play out.

I agree - reluctantly - but something just doesn't feel right. Can't lay my finger on it.

Nothing will ever top "Did you see how Macy's dumped Donald Trump's products. Times are changin'. It's time for the Redskins to change their name." Yeah, Heath, times are changing alright. Stick to talking about sports.

Hopefully times have changed enough for the Braves to bring back Chief Knockahomer

Reactions: RaginRooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT