ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone use Roku for baseball? Pros, cons?

My ROKU stick works well. Whether you can get the baseball games over WATCHESPN is determined by your internet provider. I have TWC but use Sling TV as my access to SEC+ and it works very well!

I have a Roku stick that I use to stream gamecock baseball through WatchESPN. Overall I am pleased. I have UVerse. I have noticed that the picture quality is excellent some times and not as good others.

Thanks guys, I was thinking about getting netflix and ending my cable. Just have internet instead still

we have apple TV and love it. just read where they have cut a deal with HBO Now to provide HBO

I have a Roku 3 (I think it's a 3) and love it. Get to stream the games on the flatscreen in the comfort of my living room instead of sitting there with my computer on my lap. It's very user friendly too.

The Roku combined with SECN+ is a dream come true for baseball this year. I remember having to hold my radio antenna, my arms, legs, whatever just so to keep connected to a weak radio signal to just listen to the games back in the day...a day that was not that long ago at all
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by VETDAD:
My ROKU stick works well. Whether you can get the baseball games over WATCHESPN is determined by your internet provider. I have TWC but use Sling TV as my access to SEC+ and it works very well!
Actually, it's NOT determined by your internet provider; it's determined by your cable/satellite provider. For many with cable, they have the same provider for both TV and internet, hence the confusion.

I have apple tv and i really enjoy watching the games on the big screen, Just read they have cut the price to 69 dollars. dont know anything about the roku.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT